anything for skin?

Reaction score
im 80% sure im gonna have a little loose skin around my midsection. wondering if theres anything out there I can take our use to help out.

ghkcu looks promising anyone got a line on that? or experience with it
Anela is the expert on this. This is her protocol.
GHK-CU.jpg

Hi, nice to meet you ,friend . This is peptides vendor Dany from China.

pls check your attachment for our catalogue and contact.

Payment: BTC , Western Union, Alibaba assurance payment (VISA , Paypal, Credit Card)

Courier: UPS, USPS, FEDEX, DHL.

Shipping time: 7-15 days

This is our online shop Alibaba:

Attachments

• 微信图片_20230821133624.jpg
    微信图片_20230821133624.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 101
  • 美国单号USPS_副本.jpg
    美国单号USPS_副本.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 101
  • 02_副本02.jpg
    02_副本02.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 101
Hi, nice to meet you ,friend . This is peptides vendor Dany from China.

pls check your attachment for our catalogue and contact.

Payment: BTC , Western Union, Alibaba assurance payment (VISA , Paypal, Credit Card)

Courier: UPS, USPS, FEDEX, DHL.

Shipping time: 7-15 days

This is our online shop Alibaba:

lol

I saw someone somewhere else recommend Spermidine wheat germ supplements, and from my brief glance at the research, it looks compelling. Not a peptide, but something that would compliment for sure!

It’s not for sagging skin, but there’s a lot of clinical data behind topical tretinoin. If you can get a prescription for it, I’d say that’s a pretty good place to start. I’ve seen it on a few product lists from suppliers, too.

It’s not for sagging skin, but there’s a lot of clinical data behind topical tretinoin. If you can get a prescription for it, I’d say that’s a pretty good place to start. I’ve seen it on a few product lists from suppliers, too.
i believe that Anela mentioned that tret worked better on younger skin. Once you get past a certain age, GHK-cu works better and of course, works well for younger skin too. Just note that you can’t mix GHK-cu and tret.

tret is great (don’t get me wrong). im hoping for better results with GHK-cu without the transition time needed for tret. If you’re looking to buy tret cheaply without a script, reliablerx in India has it. I’ve been buying it there for years and it’s under $10 a tube. You can also get generic latisse there inexpensively. Per Anela, you can place 1/4 gram of GHK-cu topical in the latisse tube and it will jumpstart the lash growth.

Last edited:
i believe that Anela mentioned that tret worked better on younger skin. Once you get past a certain age, GHK-cu works better and of course, works well for younger skin too. Just note that you can’t mix GHK-cu and tret.
I agree. Skin care is my profession.

Back