anything for skin?

Ok I tried the protocol using Q’s GHK. No pain at all even without using a massage gun on it? Did I do something wrong? I guess I need to try it with no BPC to make sure I didn’t get bunk?

Ok I tried the protocol using Q’s GHK. No pain at all even without using a massage gun on it? Did I do something wrong? I guess I need to try it with no BPC to make sure I didn’t get bunk?
I've never had any discomfort and mine currently is from Aminos. Was too busy for massage gun one day and still no problem. I do use BPC though. Have you checked to see if its been tested?

It’s from Q and it’s blue…didn’t get it tested…
My understanding is they're pretty reliable, in general and at least that one has the lovely distinctive color! I doubt you could fake that and it is a simple peptide anyway.....

im 80% sure im gonna have a little loose skin around my midsection. wondering if theres anything out there I can take our use to help out.
I've been using it for about 3 months and while I will say my lines have diminished, I have not noticed much of any change in the loose skin on my belly. That being said I went from a 26 inch waist to a 69 inch waist in 9 months with twins.... And then gained a lot of weight years later and lost it. I'm not sure anything short of surgery can fix that. It has made my fa e nice and glowy though.

ghkcu looks promising anyone got a line on that? or experience with it
I absolutely love the GLOW protocol. .I am a 54 yr old woman that is loosing significant weight. I have noticed quite a difference in my skin elasticity and the thickness.

i believe that Anela mentioned that tret worked better on younger skin. Once you get past a certain age, GHK-cu works better and of course, works well for younger skin too. Just note that you can’t mix GHK-cu and tret.

tret is great (don’t get me wrong). im hoping for better results with GHK-cu without the transition time needed for tret. If you’re looking to buy tret cheaply without a script, reliablerx in India has it. I’ve been buying it there for years and it’s under $10 a tube. You can also get generic latisse there inexpensively. Per Anela, you can place 1/4 gram of GHK-cu topical in the latisse tube and it will jumpstart the lash growth.
I do the Anela Ghk-cu in the Latisse protocol and can attedt it works great!

GHK-CU. I look like I'm in my 20s again and doing subq and topical for about 2 monthS
I know this is an older post, but I’m going down the ghkcu rabbit hole and am curious about your experience/protocol.

Did you follow anela’s injection and topical protocols? If so:
- where did you do injections?
- where were you applying the topical? (I’m hoping for firming lower tummy and upper thighs)
-what strength was the topical?
-what was your dosing regimen? Like often and much for each?

Sorry for all the questions

I also do this. And follow her protocol. Inject subq. In hip usually. Topical and use the ordinary serum. Or revive serum.
I don't use it on my stomach. I only use face serum. I inject 5 days on 2 days off. And topical same.
1 gram ( ampoule) in 2 oz of serum. I also add more hyaluronic acid.

Last edited:
I just put in an order for GHK no copper for injection plus cosmetic topical GHK-CU. I can’t wait to see how effective this is for restoring collegen in older skin. Oh and ordered some snap-8. I’m addicted to buying peptides, lol.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back