Ate bad food and am paying for it

SLZRdad

New_Member
Reaction score
*TMI WARNING*

(Tirzepatide 10mg weekly)
Today I cracked and ate a Burger King bacon burger(my only meal of the day) and I am totally paying for it 11 hours later.
Symptoms:
-Intense diarrhea
-stomach pain
-after drinking water it goes straight through me to my bum
…..I definitely won’t be doing this again…..

Last edited:
*TMI WARNING*

Today I cracked and ate a Burger King bacon burger(my only meal of the day) and I am totally paying for it 11 hours later.
Symptoms:
-Intense diarrhea
-stomach pain
-after drinking water it goes straight through me to my bum
…..I definitely won’t be doing this again…..
can I ask what do you take, dose and duration?

for how long? Is it that you just recently got on this dose?
any similar issues like this before?
I’ve been on this dose for about 1-1.5 months.
No similar issues like this. I had usually been eating home cooked foods such as chicken breasts or thighs, pork, and beef with veggies. Yesterday my wife and I on a whim decided to get Burger King around noon, then I drank a coffee at 6pm. The stomach ache started at 11pm until 11:45. After that I felt like my gut and system were completely empty.

I’ve been on this dose for about 1-1.5 months.
No similar issues like this. I had usually been eating home cooked foods such as chicken breasts or thighs, pork, and beef with veggies. Yesterday my wife and I on a whim decided to get Burger King around noon, then I drank a coffee at 6pm. The stomach ache started at 11pm until 11:45. After that I felt like my gut and system were completely empty.
It's possible that you just got food poisoning, since you've been on this dose for a long time... but just in case, don't try to eat the same thing again! ;)

That
It's possible that you just got food poisoning, since you've been on this dose for a long time... but just in case, don't try to eat the same thing again! ;)
This. Also, eating greasy food after not having it for a while. On top of that, eating it on an empty stomach can exacerbate the effects.

That

This. Also, eating greasy food after not having it for a while. On top of that, eating it on an empty stomach can exacerbate the effects.
This. I don't think it's the medicine, it's just the shock to your body and empty stomach. This has happened twice for me. One was when I was traveling and saw my old guilt pleasure that I'm not afraid to admit...Long John Silvers! All of them have closed around me and I had to have it. It was a miserable experience. The second time was Brisket and some sides. Both times on empty stomach .

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zling
Back