Attn Relocated Redditors

nonyabizznez

New_Member
Reaction score
Repost from Tirzepatide thread:

People coming here from Reddit should be aware they are leaving the comfort of Insurance, Pharmacy, Amazon and FedEx compadres and entering the zone of shady drug dealer, cargo container ship, confusing cryptic commerce. And the drug dealers don't work the hours you're awake and they take their holidays seriously!

The awesome thing (to me) about this forum is it's not a diary of anyone's "journey" or repetitive crap about the inability to crap... It's been (for me) a respite from Reddit redundancy.

Friendly advice to newbies...🔍 Is your friend.

All those damned "journeys" :ROFLMAO: C'mon folks, non-responders to GLP-1s are pretty rare. You can eat fast food and lose hundreds of pounds, I don't need to see your "journey". I ate an entire pizza over the course of 24 hours last week and I'm still down a couple pounds. You're not unique!
But were you able to crap?

Jk….I don’t want to know.😅🤣🤣

Repost from Tirzepatide thread:

People coming here from Reddit should be aware they are leaving the comfort of Insurance, Pharmacy, Amazon and FedEx compadres and entering the zone of shady drug dealer, cargo container ship, confusing cryptic commerce. And the drug dealers don't work the hours you're awake and they take their holidays seriously!

The awesome thing (to me) about this forum is it's not a diary of anyone's "journey" or repetitive crap about the inability to crap... It's been (for me) a respite from Reddit redundancy.

Friendly advice to newbies...🔍 Is your friend.
Oh, I came here to say this.

Ninety percent of the people on Reddit should not go grey. There is a risk tolerance level that people don’t have. People will panic about every detail from the lack of 3 day shipping, to the reality that they have to do actual math. Then they will share every panic on Reddit because they don’t understand why grey doesn’t have customer service like Amazon, or orderly meds for that matter. The most recent email from a popular compound company is a great example. They shared an explanation for something and people are freaking out contacting customer service and the Reddit masses. There is a learning level in grey and a need to be patient and quiet and “listen” (read) that most people don’t have. Anyone concerned about legality and additives does not need an invite to the grey market. It’s okay that it isn’t for everyone.

Now, I’m off to take some magnesium. 🤣

Oh, I came here to say this.

Ninety percent of the people on Reddit should not go grey. There is a risk tolerance level that people don’t have. People will panic about every detail from the lack of 3 day shipping, to the reality that they have to do actual math. Then they will share every panic on Reddit because they don’t understand why grey doesn’t have customer service like Amazon, or orderly meds for that matter. The most recent email from a popular compound company is a great example. They shared an explanation for something and people are freaking out contacting customer service and the Reddit masses. There is a learning level in grey and a need to be patient and quiet and “listen” (read) that most people don’t have. Anyone concerned about legality and additives does not need an invite to the grey market. It’s okay that it isn’t for everyone.

Now, I’m off to take some magnesium. 🤣
Bahahahaha... Word!

As a tirzepitidecompound redditor OLDIE, OMG, they should indeed stay away from powder.60 years a therapist, but I have NEVER seen such a neurotic, entitled, hysterical group of humans. They would hate it here. Praise BE!
And that TirzepatideHelp subreddit has whipped them up into an even bigger frenzy. Have you seen the mod literally giving away AmoPure T30 in a raffle? Like.

And that TirzepatideHelp subreddit has whipped them up into an even bigger frenzy. Have you seen the mod literally giving away AmoPure T30 in a raffle? Like.

Am left in a state of shocked awe & renewed wonder every time I dare to look at that subreddit for more than a few seconds over the last few days....

The absolute confidence and lack of f's... in putting it all out there. All presented in a state of incredible urgency...... On a mission to spill and shout to anyone & everyone who may be meandering in or roaming on through. 🫠🥸

What is that about?! That is crazy, I was annoyed when I saw that cause I have been reading & learning for months…why are people so not willing to “try” & learn?

Am left in a state of shocked awe & renewed wonder every time I dare to look at that subreddit for more than a few seconds over the last few days....

The absolute confidence and lack of f's... in putting it all out there. All presented in a state of incredible urgency...... On a mission to spill and shout to anyone & everyone who may be meandering in or roaming on through. 🫠🥸
It is going to cause so many problems. The raffles are mind boggling to me. What the f! I’m new to this myself and already see the writing on the wall. I actually appreciate the fact that I followed breadcrumbs and hints to find my way. I can’t understand why anyone would create a sub like that unless the goal is destruction or money.

It is going to cause so many problems. The raffles are mind boggling to me. What the f! I’m new to this myself and already see the writing on the wall. I actually appreciate the fact that I followed breadcrumbs and hints to find my way. I can’t understand why anyone would create a sub like that unless the goal is destruction or money.
THIS!! Agreed!

I am assuming he is an irate drug dealer looking to prove himself?
Seems like he just likes feeling appreciated. Which, I mean, if you're the average redditor and you can't find your ass in the dark with two hands, and you'd have never made it to this forum, YEAH, he did help you. He just did it by hurting this community in the process.

That blew my mind! The guy has the same username on here and has been in GBs. I understand people are freaking out, but don't just spoon feed them the literal product and hope they do things safely. I've lurked on this forum and others for months and did my due diligence. People are going to get hurt without proper research and understanding. It's not rocket science, but it is science. Do the work, ask for guidance, but don't just expect to be handed everything in a shiny vial.

Wait until friends, neighbors, relatives, etc sue the source for giving them X complication after giving them product (or literal injections). Whether out of generosity or profit motives there will be no way for the "giver" to win... Won't make it past the legal sniff test starting with "is it legal?"... No... You lose

Back