Bank transfer with Q and other sources for Tirz.

Reaction score
Am I just being a wimp being hesitant to do a bank transfer? Does anyone consistently use Q and have no issues with transfers?

I try to navigate Peppys and I stink at it. lol. Who are you guys using consistently for Tirz? I used XCE before they shut down… Q before that, and I’ve ordered from Cora with Henan. It feels like a full time job finding vendors.

I trust your input and value your suggestions.

Consistently? No. I've only paid for one QSC order via a wire transfer, and I ended up having to use Wise to to it, but everything went just fine. I know a lot of other people who have, and so far none of them have had any issues.

It's definitely a little scary and carries risk, but based on what I've seen it usually works out just fine.

Am I just being a wimp being hesitant to do a bank transfer? Does anyone consistently use Q and have no issues with transfers?

I try to navigate Peppys and I stink at it. lol. Who are you guys using consistently for Tirz? I used XCE before they shut down… Q before that, and I’ve ordered from Cora with Henan. It feels like a full time job finding vendors.

I trust your input and value your suggestions.
I have done direct wire transfer with Q and no issues for me. It is definitely daunting at first, but seems to handle business well.

Back