Best Vendor/prices?

Gigij5

Registered
Reaction score
Brand New to Forum.
Complete hysterectomy in 4/2021- on HRT patches and thyroid meds.
Unsuccessful on Semiglutide compound.
Follow low cal/low carb diet and exercise. Journal every day
Working with nutritionist
Considering Triz or Zepbound
What is the best vendor/price? I've attempted research and don't know what company to try or if it will be a waste of my money.

Please advise with positive companies or advice if your experiences are similar .

PCP not supportive of meds for weight loss- so no help.

135 in 2018
Developed uterine fibroid 2020
Surgery 2021
167 pre surgery
183 currently

I don't think anyone can answer that for you.

There are several popular vendors around, if you look at the reviews from users you'll see what their pros/cons are. Domestic vendors are generally more expensive, most sell by vial and appear to have better reputation, certainly the experience is better but more $$$ for it. Buying overseas, the cost is usually unbeatable, but the experience differs.

Being new, everyone will recommend you do a lot of reading, that you chose the level of comfort you have and send one vial for testing (which increases the cost by $300 and you lose one vial). If you are not sure you'd like to do this yet, the best path you can take is to start with a compounding pharmacy while you figure out if reconstituting your own peptides is something you should be doing.

Best of luck!

Brand New to Forum.
What is the best vendor/price? I've attempted research and don't know what company to try or if it will be a waste of my money.

Please advise with positive companies or advice if your experiences are similar .

135 in 2018
Surgery 2021
167 pre surgery
183 currently
I'm sorry to report but this type of post isn't going to yield you a definitive answer if your research hasn't. This forum is 75% posts of people recommending or not recommending various vendors, one more thread asking that question is not going to get you anything not already on the forum.

I don't think anyone can answer that for you.

There are several popular vendors around, if you look at the reviews from users you'll see what their pros/cons are. Domestic vendors are generally more expensive, most sell by vial and appear to have better reputation, certainly the experience is better but more $$$ for it. Buying overseas, the cost is usually unbeatable, but the experience differs.

Being new, everyone will recommend you do a lot of reading, that you chose the level of comfort you have and send one vial for testing (which increases the cost by $300 and you lose one vial). If you are not sure you'd like to do this yet, the best path you can take is to start with a compounding pharmacy while you figure out if reconstituting your own peptides is something you should be doing.

Best of luck!
Thank you. I am looking for specific names of companies with which forum members have had good experiences.

I'm sorry to report but this type of post isn't going to yield you a definitive answer if your research hasn't. This forum is 75% posts of people recommending or not recommending various vendors, one more thread asking that question is not going to get you anything not already on the forum.
I am just looking for specific names of positive companies to narrow my research.

Thank you. I am looking for specific names of companies with which forum members have had good experiences.
Domestic, Skye, Tydes and Nexaph but some would argue not to that last one.
Overseas, there's a lot of back/forth with Amopure re: stinging but I had a great experience. ASC and QSC appear to also be widely liked.

Domestic, Skye, Tydes and Nexaph but some would argue not to that last one.
Overseas, there's a lot of back/forth with Amopure re: stinging but I had a great experience. ASC and QSC appear to also be widely liked.
/thread

Brand New to Forum.

135 in 2018
Surgery 2021
167 pre surgery
183 currently
Curious what your desired outcome is? I've found it's more useful to start with goals and work from there.

Curious what your desired outcome is? I've found it's more useful to start with goals and work from there.
My goal is to be able to lose weight to get to a healthy weight- 140- I have everything in place with healthy eating- and exercise but seem to need a boost to get started.

My goal is to be able to lose weight to get to a healthy weight- 140- I have everything in place with healthy eating- and exercise but seem to need a boost to get started.
But, you're aware that you need to reconstitute the product yourself and all, right? It's not just buying the product.

You're stuck at the simplest step; looking for a vendor.

I suggest you up your research game if you don't want to go to the hospital or something.

Sorry if this feels harsh, but given how you respond, I assume you know none of this shit

Back