Body recomposition/ non glp1 peptides

Dirtybulk

Registered
Reaction score
Recently lost 60 pounds with compounded semaglutide, you could say I achieved the desired results. The only thing I’m dealing with now is my belly fat, from what I’ve read online the only way to deal with this is full body workouts. Is there any other worthwhile peptide I can take to aid with this?

there are, but not well researched in healthy people (if researched at all!), others with experiences can suggest for you some, you will probably get advised Tesamorelin, but I personally would be careful with this one
Alternatively Ipamorelin+CJC, its probably much safer, but less effective
Non-peptide solution is Oxandrolone (steroid) or topical Aminophylline (local fat burning)

I'm curious to hear the concerns for Tesa. I looked into the real research that was done for Egrifta and it only had an effect on visceral (internal fat) not that fatty layer under our skin. Think hard beer bellies not Santa bellies. I don't have that kind of fat outside of my bootie and why would I want to get rid of that?

there are, but not well researched in healthy people (if researched at all!), others with experiences can suggest for you some, you will probably get advised Tesamorelin, but I personally would be careful with this one
Non-peptide solution is Oxandrolone (steroid) or topical Aminophylline (local fat burning)
Hey, interesting topic, can you elaborate on Tesamorelin, why be careful with it? Thanks

Can you point me to an article or provide feedback on why Tesa has caution around it? I’ve thought about utilizing it but have only begun my research.

Can you point me to an article or provide feedback on why Tesa has caution around it? I’ve thought about utilizing it but have only begun my research.

If I will have some extra free time, I can try go thru all the research and extract it into a short and easily readable text, there is a lot of issues with the compound itself and the mode of action involved ...

another reasons which are more simple so no need for citations and copy/paste are:
1) no studies on healthy people
2) studies done on HIV patients concluded that once you stop the Tesa you will regain all the visceral fat back, maybe even more

If I will have some extra free time, I can try go thru all the research and extract it into a short and easily readable text, there is a lot of issues with the compound itself and the mode of action involved ...

another reasons which are more simple so no need for citations and copy/paste are:
2) studies done on HIV patients concluded that once you stop the Tesa you will regain all the visceral fat back, maybe even more
Don’t spend too much time on it, research is the job of the RS, I owe it to myself to read more.

Appreciate the quick response though!

Don’t spend too much time on it, research is the job of the RS, I owe it to myself to read more.

Appreciate the quick response though!
some fast search results:

if you want specifically find the evil side of Tesa try add keywords like side effects, safety profile, complications etc.

It looks like they are (were?) doing a study on all things, peripheral nerve injury and repair. Tesamorelin Therapy to Enhance Axonal Regeneration… It’s with Johns Hopkins & the army. Trying to find more about it, like is it still going, as they were having a hard time finding participants with the exact injury needed.

I’m specifically scanning for off-label usage and studies.

Recently lost 60 pounds with compounded semaglutide, you could say I achieved the desired results. The only thing I’m dealing with now is my belly fat, from what I’ve read online the only way to deal with this is full body workouts. Is there any other worthwhile peptide I can take to aid with this?
It’s easier to give a good answer if you include more information (not more than you are comfortable with sharing).

Age, gender, diet, exercise routine etc.

What you read online is correct, full body exercise will improve body composition, and there is no exercise to burn fat in specific areas.

Depending on how much belly fat we’re talking about and overall body fat %, the optimal medical solution differs.

Exercise diet, sleep, reducing stress, hydration etc might be just as efficient if it’s a small amount of stubborn fat since these factors can influence your body’s fat storage pattern.

I want to chime in to say ipamorelin without cjc, just by itself, along with good nutrition and a weight lifting regimen has done wonders for me. Even in just 3 weeks of the ipa, I can tell a giant difference in my recovery ability. I may be a super responder or its the fact that my nutrition is on point along with all the other stuff to do when you take ipa. I get that cjc no dac is even better but I won't start more than 1 peptide at once the first time. It is supposed to have a better safety profile than tesa, but it's also less studied recently. Anyway ipa has its theoretical risks so look into this or any ghrh carefully

Last edited:

With regards to #2, that makes sense considering that HIV patients have some sort of process going on causing abnormal accumulation of fat in the viscera. It's reasonable to assume that Tesamorelin treatment wouldn't eliminate the underlying processes that caused the issue in the first place, and that once discontinues the fat would accumulate again. Which leads back to #1: there just isn't any peer-reviewed science about what it does for healthy individuals, or non-HIV positive individuals that have fatty liver disease, etc.. And no I haven't used Tesa and I'm not going to bat for it. I think there are a lot of unknowns.

With regards to #2, that makes sense considering that HIV patients have some sort of process going on causing abnormal accumulation of fat in the viscera. It's reasonable to assume that Tesamorelin treatment wouldn't eliminate the underlying processes that caused the issue in the first place, and that once discontinues the fat would accumulate again. Which leads back to #1: there just isn't any peer-reviewed science about what it does for healthy individuals, or non-HIV positive individuals that have fatty liver disease, etc.. And no I haven't used Tesa and I'm not going to bat for it. I think there are a lot of unknowns.
Modern HIV medicines from about 2010 onward do not cause the fat issue. The reason research is so light is because the target population is so small. People with HIV who were on medicines 20-30 years ago that caused this issue, but not people with HIV infections in the last 15 years.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back