Booted from NuSciences Facebook

adria37

Reaction score
I was booted from NuSciences Facebook page for questioning the prices of their tirzepatide. They are charging more per mg for research not for human consumption product than actual compound pharmacies. They suggested waiting for a sale 20% off and I posted the prices as still being more that compound pharmacy non research tirzepatide which includes syringes and reconstituted under a sterile bio hood. Can anyone help me find tirzepatide cheaper than 40 mg for 397.00 current monthly price (including shipping syringes and alcohol pads) for the 10 mg weekly dose? Roughly $9.92 per milligram. I think US sourced research companies are pricing themselves out of business.

Domestic vendors (the reputable ones at least) will always have higher prices than China, especially if they include testing and things like a money-back guarantee. (Try getting a refund from a telehealth/compounding provider!) Honestly I'd have more faith in a domestic research vendor's product because they actually test them regularly where I know a lot of these compounding pharmacies don't.

Regardless, asking questions is no reason to ban anyone. Companies are free to charge whatever they want just as customer as free to spend their money wherever they want. Shame that some companies have such thin skin.

Right now it seems like $9-$10/mg is pretty standard for most reputable domestic research vendors. I've seen slightly lower prices from some questionable brands, but I'm a believer that the lowest price usually doesn't translate into the best deal.

Normally my go-to recommendation would be Arctic but they recently stopped selling tirzepatide due to their legal issues with Eli Lilly. Best alternative I can suggest is to try Polaris. I just looked at their site again for pricing and if you order 2+ 30mg vials the price drops close to $9/mg, and if you use their ptds10 coupon code that takes 10% off so it ends up being just over $8/mg. https://polarispeptides.com/product/buy-tirzepatide-30mg/

If you're willing to take the plunge and source from China there are a number of suppliers with a presence here and some member reviews to help decide as well.

Welcome!

I just registered with them. Regarding a China purchase, I am not against it but with all the vendors popping up with offers and then posts about this one not even containing the product and being underdosed I am confused who to chose.

I would be very open to a group buy to limit my loss. I did make a bulk purchase from Aminos Research during their Memorial Day sale. The price was right and it came from South Carolina. I haven't used it yet because the BAC I had was out of date.

I am fairly comfortable with compounding pharmacy's. I often prescribe testosterone cream for patients with breast cancer that can not have estrogen/progesterone products for sexual side effects related to endocrine therapy. Asking CVS or Walgreens for boric acid suppositories for resistant candida infections or for Miracle Mouthwash is always a hard no.

Thank you for the help!

@adria37 There was just a Tirzepatide Group Buy I participated in with others here.
I'll check to see if it is still possible to buy from that (COA'd) batch and get back to you here.

If you're willing to take the plunge and source from China there are a number of suppliers with a presence here and some member reviews to help decide as well.
Zippity I think you are right aout USA single vial suppliers. There is only one who would be less than the $400 price, and that vendor can't be recommended.

One possibility for an international kit is the new US depot pricing for this forum's favorite vendor. They show a 40mg vial with a very recent linked COA. Should we believe them? Would it be prudent to suggest this particular vendor/purchase?

Zippity I think you are right aout USA single vial suppliers. There is only one who would be less than the $400 price, and that vendor can't be recommended.

One possibility for an international kit is the new US depot pricing for this forum's favorite vendor. They show a 40mg vial with a very recent linked COA. Should we believe them? Would it be prudent to suggest this particular vendor/purchase?
I have no issues with ordering from QSC's domestic stock but it may not be the best option for anyone not comfortable with paying by crypto or wire transfer.

am fairly comfortable with compounding pharmacy's. I often prescribe testosterone cream for patients with breast cancer that can not have estrogen/progesterone products for sexual side effects related to endocrine therapy. Asking CVS or Walgreens for boric acid suppositories for resistant candida infections or for Miracle Mouthwash is always a hard no.

Thank you for the help!
Always happy to help!

I'm kind of bipolar when it comes to compounding pharmacies. Any "normal" stuff where they're getting the ingredients legitimately I don't worry about (I get Lipo-C from Hallendale through Defy for instance), but we know they're getting sema and tirz from China just like we are and I just can't believe they are investing in testing it. Back before all the good Reddit subs got whacked so many people were getting mixed results from their compounded GLP's and several sent vials for testing that were all under-dosed often in the 20-30% range.

I just registered with them. Regarding a China purchase, I am not against it but with all the vendors popping up with offers and then posts about this one not even containing the product and being underdosed I am confused who to chose.

I would be very open to a group buy to limit my loss. I did make a bulk purchase from Aminos Research during their Memorial Day sale. The price was right and it came from South Carolina. I haven't used it yet because the BAC I had was out of date.

I am fairly comfortable with compounding pharmacy's. I often prescribe testosterone cream for patients with breast cancer that can not have estrogen/progesterone products for sexual side effects related to endocrine therapy. Asking CVS or Walgreens for boric acid suppositories for resistant candida infections or for Miracle Mouthwash is always a hard no.

Thank you for the help!
I live 15 miles from Aminos Research... Charleston, SC. I was about to order Sema from them but they are out of bac water and can't provide an ETA on new stock.

Would you mind sharing where you get bac water from?

TIA!!

I get mine from work. I am a nurse practitioner and we have tons of it in the office. I ask for 3 vials and someone brought them to me. They know I am on compounded tirzepatide and I told them I needed to mix my injections.

I get mine from work. I am a nurse practitioner and we have tons of it in the office. I ask for 3 vials and someone brought them to me. They know I am on compounded tirzepatide and I told them I needed to mix my injections.
Dang.. you are the second person to tell me that. My best friends wife is a nurse, but she's as straight as an arrow so I'm afraid to even ask.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItzJay
Back