Yura-HYB

Hangzhou Youngpeptide Biotechnology Co, LTD (HYB)
Vendor
Reaction score
How do I get the Supplier Badge?

Welcome Yura! I've seen your name and HYB mentioned on other platforms. All good things! I see you got your vendor badge. I haven't visited the vendor section in a while, I'll check out what you have.

If you have a list of peptides you offer and a price sheet, please post that in the vendor section. I see your post for the Tirz promo, but I'm sure others would like to see what all you have and what your prices are ... Shipping fees, etc

Don't have the rights to post where this was originally noted on here so I am asking here...

Would be very interested in hearing your response to what @Tyrone Biggums (Research Expert) had to say about your last group buy before leaving SRY.
https://glp1forum.com/threads/caution-hyb-sry-rep-yura.985/

I would like to also here a response from someone from SRY...not sure who because it appears to be showing at least 2 vendors with "SRY" in the information in the Vendor Connection

L
Don't have the rights to post where this was originally noted on here so I am asking here...

Would be very interested in hearing your response to what @Tyrone Biggums (Research Expert) had to say about your last group buy before leaving SRY.

I would like to also here a response from someone from SRY...not sure who because it appears to be showing at least 2 vendors with "SRY" in the information in the Vendor Connection

Yura is going to lie and say everything is fine between him and the group buy owner but its not. He screwed them over. He offered what he felt was a compromise but it wasnt what was originally offered. Sry is saying yura went rogue and did not represent or sell them sry products. He shopped around for cheap shit and thats what he sold them.

@Tyrone Biggums
So if I am following this right...you are saying that Yura didn't actually WORK for SRY.
He was more of an independant seller that offered the Group Buy SRY product...but then shipped them someone elses inferior product?

@Tyrone Biggums
So if I am following this right...you are saying that Yura didn't actually WORK for SRY.
He was more of an independant seller that offered the Group Buy SRY product...but then shipped them someone elses inferior product?
He was planning his exit from SRY but was still employed. Since he knew he was leaving, he was taking peoples money and not selling them SRY products. He was shopping around and getting them from all different resellers. Thats why SRY wont help those that got screwed because they are saying its not SRY products that tested bad.

Wow! I have never bought from either Yura or SRY....but
Honestly makes me NOT what to buy from either!
If he was THEIR EMPLOYEE you would think SRY would have a sense of responsiblility for what their employee did in their name. It's not like he was someone lying about working for them.
No honor amoung drug dealers I guess...

Caveat Emptor!

Wow! I heard about the split, but didn't realize Yura was that person. Plenty of drama here with SRY, but also some who like them. I thought I saw others say good things about HYB... Maybe I'm mixing up vendors.

I won't buy from any of them, lol Just like comparing and watching how things go.

Wait, is that Yura? The one who was accused by SRY of sending low quality products?
Who knows what the real story is, but for now the reviews for HYB are good.
So it wasn't my imagination then.. I thought I was seeing good reviews/tests for HYB.

But, like you said, need to watch for a while to see how it goes.

There have been a couple people complaining on SRY discord about broken promises... What I refer to as outright lies, lol.

@milos @Broken Chef @PepOhio @Tyrone Biggums
I also think this situation deserves close watching and have made a strong negative entry on the datasheet. Let some other group invest in buying and testing HYB product for a few months then we'll see.
Screenshot 2024-09-18 at 9.05.39 PM.png

I have to say that a notable part of this issue is permitting SRY to represent here under four different company names and multiple different non-company email addresses. If it is ONE umbrella company we should require and they should provide Shanghai Senria company-domain email addresses for all their sales agents. It would allow much better corporate oversight and provide increased confidence on the consumer side.

Back