Cagri Protocol Help?!

XYaliX

New_Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! RS is on Tirz 5mg weekly, just ordered Cagri 5 and was wondering the protocol, what is the dosing schedule, how much BAC water should be used to reconstitute, should it be taken 3 days after tirz Pin or is same day ok? HELP! lol

Ive tried looking at other threads for info, got some info but its. bit confusing as some people say one thing and another, so hopefully I can hear everyone out in a Singulair post I can come back to or others can come back to if need be!!!

Thank you!

Different people says different things, because there's not just one way to do it. Decide what's for you is the best way.

I do Reta on Monday and Cagri on Thursday (0,3mg/1ml). The amount of BAC water does not really matter. Cagri does sting more than other peptide, so it's less painful when diluted.

Different people says different things, because there's not just one way to do it. Decide what's for you is the best way.

I do Reta on Monday and Cagri on Thursday (0,3mg/1ml). The amount of BAC water does not really matter. Cagri does sting more than other peptide, so it's less painful when diluted.
Yes ofcourse, can you tell me what the Cagri doses are and what would be the best amount of BAC to add? I figured ill dose about 3-4 days after my Tirz dose to help with appetite suppression.

Yes ofcourse, can you tell me what the Cagri doses are and what would be the best amount of BAC to add? I figured ill dose about 3-4 days after my Tirz dose to help with appetite suppression.
I do .3mg with 1ml of BAC, but this is a very subjective dosage.

Start low, the stuff is strong

I am looking to do this as well. I just have not pulled the trigger. I have seen people say to start at .125, then go to .250 and work your way up from there. That is what I will do when the time comes. Good luck.
Yeah I was thinking about starting at the lowest dose a titrating up slowly, ive been having a hard time finding dosing chart for cargo but yeah, ill just continue researching!

I've been at 5mg Tirz (10mos) and added Cagri at .125, another .125 a couple days later (felt nothing but went slow because of how it builds in the system) and am up to .7 after 5wks. I pin on same day (since CagriSema is being tested that way).

Back