CanTides

Status
Not open for further replies.

peptide doll

Registered
Reaction score
Has anyone ordered from CanTides? Or heard of them? I was a loyal to x/Peter and I am still trying to find someone new:/

You are still pressed I see😂😂😂 Tell them here about your failed peptide business, Cantydes is giving you sleepless nights because of our affordable prices and repeat customers. We don’t rip off customers by charging for 1 vial what is costs to buy 1 kit. You are just a BITTER competitor. Our website clearly shows Tirz 30 kit is sold out! We buy our kits from China like EVERYONE else and we test them, what I buy on my private account is none of your business. Keep stalking, keep been pressed and we keep SOARING. I repeat we sell TESTED kits, buying a few vials of Tirz 30 ONCE for an urgent need does not correlate to the 100s of kits we sell. How does that even make financial sense???? Dumb Jobless Idiot that spends his WHOLE day arguing on discord. No wonder no one buys from your failed peptide business.
In retrospect, I don't really need to say anything, I'll just let your own words continue to speak for themselves Clearly you can afford your own gold-plated shovel, no need for anyone else to help you dig.

You just keep staying classy.

In retrospect, I don't really need to say anything, I'll just let your own words continue to speak for themselves Clearly you can afford your own gold-plated shovel, no need for anyone else to help you dig.

You just keep staying classy.
Don’t play that game. YOU started this UNPROVOKED. You don’t know me or how I source my peptide. I don’t worry about how you source your peptides. I worry about my business, so worry about yours and stop defaming me! I will fight for my business. You are a cowardly shameless greedy BULLY.

Don’t play that game. YOU started this UNPROVOKED. You don’t know me or how I source my peptide. I don’t worry about how you source your peptides. I worry about my business, so worry about yours and stop defaming me! I will fight for my business. You are a cowardly shameless greedy BULLY.
You. Came. Here.

Can, tbh you really got off to a rough start in this community by being a domestic who would invest in product and not tests, at the time with an expectation that buyers take that one. While selling at prices that didn’t really make much sense. If I remember correctly, some of the tests you did publish were 1st party, too.
Talking about 100k seed money and selling with no testing as a domestic WILL leave a sour taste in the mouths of many. It’s simple, if I can’t order tested domestic and interacting with you is similar to buying from China at cheaper prices, where does your product offering fit in?
While you may get there eventually, I could easily launch a similar service in 6 weeks, with testing certs available on the get go and dominate. I truly just don’t want the responsibility of being a grey market vendor who has to take a DUTY OF CARE responsibility for any customer.

Edit: i forgot to add, you also need to understand, the forum moderator is taking a duty of care approach for customers while not being a vendor. This is effectively about providing a space to foster harm reduction through buyer education and open discussion. As such, tolerance for any sort of shenanigans will be very very low. If it’s not to your liking, this really isn’t the forum for you. I’m not the smartest tool in the box, and neurospicy, and even I can read the room.

Last edited:
Gonna close this thread now and enjoy my life in unemployed, make-believe peptide vendor paradise. 🤣

But I'll leave all y'all with this little tidbit:

Here's a quick list of some of the vendors I've been warning people about over the past year or so...

Senwayer
Tri-Trust
Asstro
Hebei Lianfu
Blome
Phat Strength (also doxxed customers)
Helix
Dongdu (also doxxed customers)
HVY
Xcel
Innotech (may have sold email/customer list)
MeganP/VIP
MReese/PPP
Spicy
Pep-Way/The Berkeley

I'm sure there are at least a dozen others that I'm not remembering at the moment, but the point is this isn't my first time warning people about disreputable vendors, and won't be my last.

I'm happy to expose liars, theives, and scumbags who endanger the safety of the community any time I see them. Anyone who thinks it's "just them" that I'm warning people about is full of shit.

Maybe if these business owners spent less time worrying about anything I say and spent more time not being liars and thieves they would be better off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItzJay
Back