Cerebrolysin and cortexin

Droidsurgeon

Registered
Reaction score
Ive suffered from the negative symptoms from psychosis for quite some while and have tried cerebrolysin and cortexin against those symptoms. I had great difficulty learning and concentrating. After 10x of cortexin and 3x 5 days of 5ml cerebrolysin I felt improvement. It’s difficult to say whether the cortexin did anything, but felt great improvement during Cerebrolysin. It lasts now for couple months, hope it stays this way. I’ve used www.russianmeds.com as my source and have had great experiences in dealing with them

Edit: I just figured out they don’t ship to EU anymore, only to UK and USA

Last edited:
Ive suffered from the negative symptoms from psychosis for quite some while and have tried cerebrolysin and cortexin against those symptoms. I had great difficulty learning and concentrating. After 10x of cortexin and 3x 5 days of 5ml cerebrolysin I felt improvement. It’s difficult to say whether the cortexin did anything, but felt great improvement during Cerebrolysin. It lasts now for couple months, hope it stays this way. I’ve used www.russianmeds.com as my source and have had great experiences in dealing with them
I'm curious if getting meds from Russia in the Netherlands has been difficult at all for you due to sanctions?

I'm curious if getting meds from Russia in the Netherlands has been difficult at all for you due to
My last shipment came through without any issue, but that’s some time ago. However as of recently they stopped shipping to EU unfortunately, hopefully they find a way to resume soon. They still ship to uk and USA though

Last edited:

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yanaga
Back