China sources

Huckleberry1

New_Member
Reaction score
Everyone is afraid of buying direct from china but do you realize ALL US resellers get their product from there and just put their label in it.even compounding pharmacy get their product from china mostly 99%. Testing and verified vendors are the key when purchasing peptides

Everyone is afraid of buying direct from china but do you realize ALL US resellers get their product from there and just put their label in it.even compounding pharmacy get their product from china mostly 99%. Testing and verified vendors are the key when purchasing peptides
Yeah we are OK with China here it seems like, cautious but accepting

i was gonna say, no one here is afraid of china sources, i think we all order from CN, unless us vendor has good prices like "nexaph"
im just waiting for my vendor to come back from holiday to put my order of tirz and reta, also i let my customers know where (country) i am buying it from and they seem to be fine with it too, as long as it works. no one cares.

China and India make essentially all our medications these days. I order all my RX skin stuff from India. Ordering from China is actually harder since your not ordering from a pharmacy.

Tretinoin, Azelaic Acid, Ivermectin cream, Adapalene, even Estradiol all comes from Skinorac.

China and India make essentially all our medications these days. I order all my RX skin stuff from India. Ordering from China is actually harder since your not ordering from a pharmacy.

Tretinoin, Azelaic Acid, Ivermectin cream, Adapalene, even Estradiol all comes from Skinorac.
Not me about to go buy some skincare from skinorac now 😂😂😂

Not me about to go buy some skincare from skinorac now 😂😂😂
Honestly it’s so cheap. For a little more than $100 I got 6 tubes of tret, 3 tubes of Az acid, 3 tubes of ivermectin ( for my rosacea) 1 tube of adap.
It should last a year or 2.
Paying is weird like China, I used and Amazon gift card. Then it takes about 3 weeks to arrive.

Hmm Skinorac, you say? Gonna have to look at that...I'm a skincare junkie

Honestly it’s so cheap. For a little more than $100 I got 6 tubes of tret, 3 tubes of Az acid, 3 tubes of ivermectin ( for my rosacea) 1 tube of adap.
Paying is weird like China, I used and Amazon gift card. Then it takes about 3 weeks to arrive.
It’s called skinorac? I want to get back on tret and I have rosacea too. Hmm

Can I ask - does your insurance not cover those things and that's why you choose this alternative? I get tubes of tret and azelaic acid for $10. This deal you're describing would actually seem to cost me more.. Just curious.

Can I ask - does your insurance not cover those things and that's why you choose this alternative? I get tubes of tret and azelaic acid for $10. This deal you're describing would actually seem to cost me more.. Just curious.
So I went to a Dermatologist in June. Zero Rx. Recommended I do IPL at $250 a pop, she recommended at least 5. It’s also not a cure once you stop it comes back.

I specifically asked for Tret. I’m 57 she said I didn’t need it.:ROFLMAO:

I have pretty great insurance but walked out with 1 rx for a sebaceous cyst I had, I didn’t end up needing the rx.

As a side note I found a cheap place to do IPL, the nurse found out I was a nurse and bam I have a second job in retirement. It is fun and I get free beauty treatments. Win, win.

So no Rx meant I sought other options ( just like here, lol. ) The Tret is like $7 a tube. I supplied my bestie, and I am a cupboard hoarder, like I said I am good for a few years.

im just waiting for my vendor to come back from holiday to put my order of tirz and reta, also i let my customers know where (country) i am buying it from and they seem to be fine with it too, as long as it works. no one cares.
I read your post this morning. I’m really surprised no one has asked about your reference to “my customers.” Are you a vendor? I’m not attacking by any means, but vendors must register as such. If you’re not, great but can you clarify what you mean by customers?

I read your post this morning. I’m really surprised no one has asked about your reference to “my customers.” Are you a vendor? I’m not attacking by any means, but vendors must register as such. If you’re not, great but can you clarify what you mean by customers?
I was actually really curious. I assume they’re selling to friends/fam

I am just a small local reseller to undercut the healthspas, since in my area theres a large amount of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, stroke, and not to mention the most poverish and most uneducated in the USA. etc. i am not a vendor, thats what i mean by customers, im selling at a bargain basement prices and people then dont get overcharged for a vial of 10mg for $400/month. So im selling at a large undercut to the healthspas, because i see them just using any vendor and then turning around selling at crazy prices.
if i have to i will register as a vendor but i dont expect to sell at a large scale, only to people who know me from word of mouth.

I am just a small local reseller to undercut the healthspas, since in my area theres a large amount of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, stroke, and not to mention the most poverish and most uneducated in the USA. etc. i am not a vendor, thats what i mean by customers, im selling at a bargain basement prices and people then dont get overcharged for a vial of 10mg for $400/month. So im selling at a large undercut to the healthspas, because i see them just using any vendor and then turning around selling at crazy prices.
if i have to i will register as a vendor but i dont expect to sell at a large scale, only to people who know me from word of mouth.
Personally, I love what you’re doing. The health problems you just listed is literally a crisis in America, on top of the lack of financial resources Americans have. Good on you.

I don't think there is any need to register unless you are expanding from local sales ;)

I would however consider not mentioning that you sell and undercut health spas too frequently, could make some question your motivation for doing so and you avoid senseless discussions.

If you ask nicely and don't promote products everywhere on the board Zippy will still allow you to post as normal users even with the vendor tag.

As for your comment on compounders health spas and domestic vendors - It isn't exactly accurate, though it definitely is in way too many cases. Not everyone has time to do the research and due diligence to find a reliable vendor in CN, or they might be worried about customs etc. So they prefer using a local/domestic vendor that does the sourcing and testing for them at an additional cost.

Sure, there are tons of those vendors that don't do proper sourcing nor testing.

But different customers have different preferences and ultimately it just boils down to what they feel comfortable with, with the information they have available and how flexible their budget is. And what level of support and guidance they want/need.

Back