Compound is getting sketchy AF

I want to look as young as the next person, but the idea of intentionally injecting myself with Botulism seems like a poor choice.
I wouldn't either, but I was curious as I didn't know gray market botox was a thing. Also, $300 is pretty cheap.

I wouldn't either, but I was curious as I didn't know gray market botox was a thing. Also, $300 is pretty cheap.
Toxins can be found on any of the Korean beauty websites. I think I've also seen it on some of the CN product lists as well. I've never purchased any from the grey market, I get Botox for my 11's at a medspa and pay $180 every 3 months. I'm happy with that amount and the results.

I am not looking to argue, at all, BUT, I notice each group, Branded, Compound, Powder operates in a different circle, but similar behavior. Almost like our political tribes. People grab a lens and then pivot to criticizing the behavior, motivation, intention, all the things, of the other. I have been in the space and watched it develop in new ways for a very long time.We just need to let people find their way. Some people need to feel safe. Some people needed the lifeline of compound and as a watcher and user, COMPOUND has been a literal blessing for many, who could only see through that lens. And, where we find ourselves here, this works for us.

I have done and do all THREE of these methods. People do the best they can, folks. Each of these serve a purpose. I could go on and on, but the basic point is, having some grace and understanding isn’t a bad thing. Ever. Feeling superior or smug isn’t the best thing. Ever.

Just a thought.

I saw a popular telehealth dr prescribing Retatrutide… like isn’t your medical license on the line?
Can't lose a license you don't have 🤣

Nice to meet you, I'm Doctor Boof 👨‍⚕️. Allow me to "prescribe" you some research chems I got from my Telegram doctor group at a 10x markup. I'm definitely a licensed doctor and the drugs are not coming from my teams safe house stash.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squirt82
Back