Compound -- Vit B added

Reaction score
Re: Compound
1) When a doctor adds Vit B injection to Tirzepatide, which Vitamin is most often added? B6, B9, B12 ?
2) Is it stupid to add all 3 to Tirzepatide? or maybe 2 of them?
3) Do some doctors add something other than Vit B injection?

Thanks

Typically B12 is added most from my understanding. I guess the question would then go towards what the utility would be of added B6 and B9?

It seems about evenly split between B6 and B12. Anecdotally B6 seems to help some people with the nausea side-effect of TZ, while B12 seems to help with energy/fatigue.

I don't believe I've ever seen a compounding pharmacy offering TZ with multiple b-vitamins, but I could be wrong. Typically when producing a compound they want to add the minimum number of ingredients as possible, otherwise there would just be a single daily shot with all the things in it lol.

It seems about evenly split between B6 and B12. Anecdotally B6 seems to help some people with the nausea side-effect of TZ, while B12 seems to help with energy/fatigue.

I don't believe I've ever seen a compounding pharmacy offering TZ with multiple b-vitamins, but I could be wrong. Typically when producing a compound they want to add the minimum number of ingredients as possible, otherwise there would just be a single daily shot with all the things in it lol.
Thanks. Makes sense.

Trending content

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HappyByDesign
Back