Compulsive disorders and GLP-1s

On 2.5mg tirz I had no urge to vape delta8 or bite my nails. I have nails that extend past my fingers for the first time ever now.

Did not help my picking disorder unfortunately but I'm still on the lowest dose, we'll see how it goes when I step up to 5mg. If my picking compulsion cleared up I would stay on tirz even if I didn't see any weight loss, it's plagued me since I was a kid.

Super glad it has helped you with that, truly, it must feel so freeing to not have to do put up with the stress of picking anymore.

On 2.5mg tirz I had no urge to vape delta8 or bite my nails. I have nails that extend past my fingers for the first time ever now.

Did not help my picking disorder unfortunately but I'm still on the lowest dose, we'll see how it goes when I step up to 5mg. If my picking compulsion cleared up I would stay on tirz even if I didn't see any weight loss, it's plagued me since I was a kid.

Super glad it has helped you with that, truly, it must feel so freeing to not have to do put up with the stress of picking anymore.
That’s awesome! Biting your nails is such a hard habit to kick. I noticed a difference with the skin picking when I bumped to 5mg and really started loosing weight, I’m confident you will see results as you get further into your journey. Best of luck to you!

Back