Couple of newbie questions, please and thank you!

ashley5260

Registered
Reaction score
I realize these are probably very basic questions but I've read through pages of posts and it's not clicking in my brain. I think I'm going to order from Amo, likely L30. I'm trying to look into calculators and reconstitution, etc and feel in over my head. Without info on the Amo site, I feel lost. With L30, each vial is 30mg? Is that correct? How do I know how much bac water to add? I'm taking 5mg/week, so each vial would last me 6 weeks? Lastly, where is a reputable source for bac water? Thanks for helping me and other newbies.

You will be purchasing a kit, which is 10 vials. The number is the amount, in mg, that is in each vial in the kit. So from the AmoPure site, the L30 would be tirzepatide 30mg x 10 vials. Be aware of what dosage you need, as the 30mg may be too much for someone starting at 2.5mg. Everyone has a different personal tolerance level for how long they use a vial, but the best practice would be 28 days/4 weeks. The calculator I link below will tell you how many doses you can get out of your vial when you specify the dosage amount you need.

There are several calculators around for figuring out the ml of bac water to add. You will need know what your dosage is going to be per each injection and the amount in mg in each vial, then you can adjust the amount of bac water you need to add to determine the number of units to inject. Most amounts I've read about for these smaller peptide vials would be 1ml to max of 3ml, maybe even 2.5ml max.
Calculator is just one of several I have used.

There are many reputable sources for bacteriostatic water, Peptidetest.com is one I've used personally, but search around these forums for any suggestions and also many medical supply websites will sell it. Ensure you only use Hospira brand, and check the expiration date. It is NOT recommended to purchase this from Amazon as they sell "reconstitution water" or "sterile water' and that is NOT the same thing.

Yes, in this case, 30 = 30mg. At 5mg/dose, that would be six doses or six weeks per vial.

How much bac to add is up to you, but it is often done in multiples that make the math easy. In this case, you might add something like 1.5mL, which would result in a concentration of 20 mg/mL, and a 5mg dose would be equal to 25 units (.25mL).

You can then double check that math in reverse -- 1.5mL total reconstituted volume / .25 mL per draw = 6 doses.

I realize these are probably very basic questions but I've read through pages of posts and it's not clicking in my brain. I think I'm going to order from Amo, likely L30. I'm trying to look into calculators and reconstitution, etc and feel in over my head. Without info on the Amo site, I feel lost. With L30, each vial is 30mg? Is that correct? How do I know how much bac water to add? I'm taking 5mg/week, so each vial would last me 6 weeks? Lastly, where is a reputable source for bac water? Thanks for helping me and other n
Some additional info would be helpful for us to help you better.

What dose are you currently taking and for how long? Are you on the brand name pens or compounded or something else? Do you plan to increase dose soon or are you maintatining current dose?

You will be purchasing a kit, which is 10 vials. The number is the amount, in mg, that is in each vial in the kit. So from the AmoPure site, the L30 would be tirzepatide 30mg x 10 vials. Be aware of what dosage you need, as the 30mg may be too much for someone starting at 2.5mg. Everyone has a different personal tolerance level for how long they use a vial, but the best practice would be 28 days/4 weeks. The calculator I link below will tell you how many doses you can get out of your vial when you specify the dosage amount you need.

There are several calculators around for figuring out the ml of bac water to add. You will need know what your dosage is going to be per each injection and the amount in mg in each vial, then you can adjust the amount of bac water you need to add to determine the number of units to inject. Most amounts I've read about for these smaller peptide vials would be 1ml to max of 3ml, maybe even 2.5ml max.
Calculator is just one of several I have used.

There are many reputable sources for bacteriostatic water, Peptidetest.com is one I've used personally, but search around these forums for any suggestions and also many medical supply websites will sell it. Ensure you only use Hospira brand, and check the expiration date. It is NOT recommended to purchase this from Amazon as they sell "reconstitution water" or "sterile water' and that is NOT the same thing.
Thank you!

Some additional info would be helpful for us to help you better.

What dose are you currently taking and for how long? Are you on the brand name pens or compounded or something else? Do you plan to increase dose soon or are you maintatining current dose?
I've been on compounded, taking 5mg/week and will continue with that for at least the next month

Yes, in this case, 30 = 30mg. At 5mg/dose, that would be six doses or six weeks per vial.

How much bac to add is up to you, but it is often done in multiples that make the math easy. In this case, you might add something like 1.5mL, which would result in a concentration of 20 mg/mL, and a 5mg dose would be equal to 25 units (.25mL).

You can then double check that math in reverse -- 1.5mL total reconstituted volume / .25 mL per draw = 6 doses.
Super helpful, thank you!

I'm just curious..not trying to start anything, but with all the well documented issues with Amo what made you pick them? I have a hypothesis that people "newbies" just like the familiar "cart on a website" more than anything else. It's been interesting to watch this in the last 6 days.
Even with the stinging issues people have been having, they still seem to be the most recommended, unless we're talking domestic. Am I wrong about that? Do you have a recommendation?

They still seem to be the most recommended, unless we're talking domestic.
I would say so and if I was guessing I would have to agree with @clevesand that it is probably because of how similar it is to every other e-commerce site. Add thing to cart, pay with credit card or paypal and it shows up pretty quickly all things considered. I know it's not the cheapest available but it is a heck of a lot cheaper than any domestic that I have seen.

All combine to be the ultimate newbie site. I can't really talk any smack, it was the first place that I ordered from.

Even with the stinging issues people have been having, they still seem to be the most recommended, unless we're talking domestic. Am I wrong about that? Do you have a recommendation?
I wouldn't say they are the most recommended. They are popular because they are easy to order from, and that ease is creating some confirmation bias. I'm currently using Amo "L"30 and I'm happy with it, but I wish I would have waited for better deals that came along soon after. For your bac water question, I think others have answered better, but personally I add 1.2ml to a 30mg vial. That means that every 10 units is 2.5mg of tirz, so it's easy to step up dose without having to guesstimate funky partial measurements like 33.3 units

I would say so and if I was guessing I would have to agree with @clevesand that it is probably because of how similar it is to every other e-commerce site. Add thing to cart, pay with credit card or paypal and it shows up pretty quickly all things considered. I know it's not the cheapest available but it is a heck of a lot cheaper than any domestic that I have seen.

All combine to be the ultimate newbie site. I can't really talk any smack, it was the first place that I ordered from.
new guy here who's waiting for their L60 order to arrive this week - the thing for me is safety in numbers. i figure whoever has the most buyers has the most to lose if they put anyone's health in danger. the difference in cost amongst the chinese vendors is negligible to me tbh. yeah the website + cart + them offering so many payment options are nice too and probably pushed it over the edge for me over a few of the other more popular bigger names around here.

Thanks for the feedback. I kind of agree with your safety in numbers statement, but Amo actually a fairly small player. QSC, for instance, (that I don't recommend) has 2400 users just on their telegram account...with a lot of toxic roid rage. I agree that Amo taking Alipay with PayPal and the easy cart is probably most appealing to the influx that's coming. However, I would personally sit them out awhile until someone can explain the stinging.

Thanks for the feedback. I kind of agree with your safety in numbers statement, but Amo actually a fairly small player. QSC, for instance, (that I don't recommend) has 2400 users just on their telegram account...with a lot of toxic roid rage. I agree that Amo taking Alipay with PayPal and the easy cart is probably most appealing to the influx that's coming. However, I would personally sit them out awhile until someone can explain the stinging.
that's where my newness is probably betraying me then. to my beginner eyes, amo looks like the bigger one based on how often i see it referenced here and how smooth their operation seems to be setup. having a decent website, good logistics, a solid customer service reputation just seems like something a bigger vendor who intends to be around a while would prioritize.

the stinging thing just doesn't worry me at all, as i've seen enough people say the same thing about zepbound and compound on reddit. like, i'm fully prepared to deal with stinging for 30 mins 4x a month if it comes down to it but i just think the odds of it actually happening are low (hasn't happened to me yet - knock on wood i've had zero side effects since starting this GLP journey).

So, if not Amo or QSC, who do you use or recommend?

That tele channel is rough 👹 I only stay in it to read updates/news on promos happening. I don’t contribute to discussions ever. The one time I commented in reply to someone asking about 3d printed storage makers to share the one I got from someone I got scolded for not recommending the maker that happens to be a channel admin lol. The misogyny and general toxicity is off the charts.

That tele channel is rough 👹 I only stay in it to read updates/news on promos happening. I don’t contribute to discussions ever. The one time I commented in reply to someone asking about 3d printed storage makers to share the one I got from someone I got scolded for not recommending the maker that happens to be a channel admin lol. The misogyny and general toxicity is off the charts.
Indeed. I noped out of there pretty quick after a hours-long string of racial slurs went unaddressed.

Back