Current henan order ineffective

Curious, what do you think the batting average is for getting swindled buying in the China market? I have gotten 5 good kits and 1 clearly bad one (dismal on purity and severely underdosed) on viewing Jano reports (publicly released from PTDS).

Three of the good kits were XCE though, so no comfort in having secured those as any indication of how things will go-
IMHO the risk has maybe 3 different levels:

Low: Dealing with known suppliers like QSC, perhaps a 10% chance of being swindled.
Medium: Dealing with suppliers that have erratic histories but moderate name recognition, 20-30% chance.
High: Dealing with suppliers nobody has ever heard of before or who have a clear record of shittiness, 50%+.

The "good" news is that even "severely" under-dosed is still perfectly usable most of the time, it just ended up costing a bit more per milligram and can be accounted for when reconstituting and dosing as long as there are test results to work from.

IMHO the risk has maybe 3 different levels:

Low: Dealing with known suppliers like QSC, perhaps a 10% chance of being swindled.
Medium: Dealing with suppliers that have erratic histories but moderate name recognition, 20-30% chance.
High: Dealing with suppliers nobody has ever heard of before or who have a clear record of shittiness, 50%+.

The "good" news is that even "severely" under-dosed is still perfectly usable most of the time, it just ended up costing a bit more per milligram and can be accounted for when reconstituting and dosing as long as there are test results to work from.
Thank you so much! Appreciate all the wisdom you share here on this great forum! 🙏

I ordered 10x30 in march. Switched over and for the last month I’ve had zero side effects. Zero suppression. Nada. Upped my dose still nothing. I went back to a vial of my last order from them and it works great. Soo that was a waste of $560. I emailed Cora let’s see if they want to fix this
That’s weird. My may order of 10x30mg has been fairly effective. Mine are blue caps though. 5 mg have a small effect but 7.5 mg has been very nice for me.

They got tests back they are significantly under dosing. But it was incredibly obvious to me. I just ordered from a new supplier I’ll share if it’s good stuff.
Forgive me if you said this somewhere else and I just haven't seen it yet. But, any luck with the new supplier you tried? Is it any good? My stuff from HT was good, but I'm still keeping my eyes out for other options.

I’m at 10mg I was at 5 before I got this batch. It’s taking the edge off.
When I first got my 10MG HT order I thought it was effective... Now that I have used 7/10 vials I believe some have been effective and some pay not even have Tirz in them. Zero effect from some vials. Never experienced that with other suppliers. Waiting for an order from another vendor to be delivered. Will not use HT again.

When I first got my 10MG HT order I thought it was effective... Now that I have used 7/10 vials I believe some have been effective and some pay not even have Tirz in them. Zero effect from some vials. Never experienced that with other suppliers. Waiting for an order from another vendor to be delivered. Will not use HT again.
I did notice that actually where some felt great and some felt like they weren’t really working. I ordered from another vendor and started using a few days ago amazing prices fast shipping but I want to get through a few weeks before I decide if it’s good

How can I find Goodkitty at Peppys?

I’m at 10mg I was at 5 before I got this batch. It’s taking the edge off.
Did you get your 10 mg from HT? I purchased two 10 packs back earlier in the year, didn't think much about it not being as effective but now I am slowly gaining a few pounds and I definitely have a LOT less suppression. I have the 10 mg in Red cap and Blue. Anyone heard anything about those I know it has been a while since I ordered and feel silly having it hit me now that maybe they were less effective? Now I have to see out of the two, which week seems better.. I need to write all this down or I am gonna lose my mind on top of all my psych meds, 2 kids and their meds. its a lot of info LOL :)

My subject finally evaluated the 30mg red top TZ from HT. Presumably same batch at @Goreandglitter received. Tried initial 2.5mg (been the standard dosing) and didn’t feel anything. Added another 50% of that and finally effective. That batch was definitely underdosed.

I did notice that actually where some felt great and some felt like they weren’t really working. I ordered from another vendor and started using a few days ago amazing prices fast shipping but I want to get through a few weeks before I decide if it’s good
I just tried my red cap from HT and I agree it's very underdosed. I'm looking for a new supplier was yours any good? If so can you please message me who you used. I appreciate it

Did you get your 10 mg from HT? I purchased two 10 packs back earlier in the year, didn't think much about it not being as effective but now I am slowly gaining a few pounds and I definitely have a LOT less suppression. I have the 10 mg in Red cap and Blue. Anyone heard anything about those I know it has been a while since I ordered and feel silly having it hit me now that maybe they were less effective? Now I have to see out of the two, which week seems better.. I need to write all this down or I am gonna lose my mind on top of all my psych meds, 2 kids and their meds. its a lot of info LOL :)
My orig order was of the 10mg and it seemed fine when I ordered the 30mg it was super noticeable

AC peptides has very quick shipping. They have worked on their volume issues. My testing shows their Tirzepatide is effect. The lipo C is at a good price for a kicker. They have a 10% off Welcome bonus . They have up to 65mg vials of Tirzepatide. Just search TZ in search box , they have it hidden .😉

AC peptides has very quick shipping. They have worked on their volume issues. My testing shows their Tirzepatide is effect. The lipo C is at a good price for a kicker. They have a 10% off Welcome bonus . They have up to 65mg vials of Tirzepatide. Just search TZ in search box , they have it hidden .😉
Who is “AC”. please? The US retail outlet?

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HappyByDesign
Back