Diarrhea questions

Reaction score
Throughout the day (including when I wake up), when I find myself having to expell gas .... instead of gas coming out, small amount of diarrhea come out. In addition, I'm having more diarrhea throughout the day. And, sometimes O get up at might while sleeping to go diarrhea. Any suggestions. I'm 3 weeks in on Zep 2.5

While it's a published side-effect, it seems somewhat rare; constipation is far more common.

Not having experienced that side-effect myself, I can't add much other than to say it could be a combination of the medication plus your diet. Might want to Google what foods may help resolve the issue for you as well as which ones might be exacerbating it.

My family's effective home remedy for diarrhea is fresh lemon juice.
Squeeze out and swallow a tablespoon of fresh lemon juice after each bout.
It stops these irritating events quickly without drugs, Approach

Last edited:
Throughout the day (including when I wake up), when I find myself having to expell gas .... instead of gas coming out, small amount of diarrhea come out. In addition, I'm having more diarrhea throughout the day. And, sometimes O get up at might while sleeping to go diarrhea. Any suggestions. I'm 3 weeks in on Zep 2.5
I have diarrhea from Tirz. Because Im usually constipated without it I actually appreciate this side effect, lol. I definitely make sure Im ultra-hydrated.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HappyByDesign
Back