Dionysos spreadsheet

Because the wave of new people led to a lot of people just buying from the one at the top which currently had an on going issue. I suspect they didn’t want to draw negative attention from irresponsible people

Because the wave of new people led to a lot of people just buying from the one at the top which currently had an on going issue. I suspect they didn’t want to draw negative attention from irresponsible people
You’re overthinking it. Sharing a resource simply isn’t very popular once it gains too much traction and can be mistaken for an official resource 🤷‍♂️

I guess it’s preferable to have new users scroll through 100 pages of people arguing about which vendor sucks more before flipping a coin and picking one 🙃

You’re overthinking it. Sharing a resource simply isn’t very popular once it gains too much traction and can be mistaken for an official resource 🤷‍♂️

I guess it’s preferable to have new users scroll through 100 pages of people arguing about which vendor sucks more before flipping a coin and picking one 🙃
Each has pros and cons. It’s not the worst thing for someone to have to become informed and understand the options before shooting stuff into their bellies.

I guess @dionysos removed the list because of some recent criticism (unjustified in my opinion). Its a big loss for the community as it was a huge help especially for new members to list down trustworthy vendors faster compared to doing your own research entirely which can easily take 1 month +.
However, even with the list there was a need to do your own research, it just saved a lot of time to narrow down the selection and identify scammers and vendors to avoid in the first place.

The spreadsheet was and is a pretty bad source of information. I don't see how anyone could research all the options out there and come to the conclusion that amo and nexa are the safest and best choices, lol.

The spreadsheet was and is a pretty bad source of information. I don't see how anyone could research all the options out there and come to the conclusion that amo and nexa are the safest and best choices, lol.
I have placed 3-4 orders with Nexa over the past 6 weeks, All ship the same or next business day and hit my door in less than 5 business days from ordering The prices are a little higher than China and I still need to send out for testing, but his service is outstanding considering the price that he charges.

Most US vendors are 10x the price of China, whereas Nexaph is 1.5x or so (depending on the product). I haven't pinned any of it yet but will as soon as I get everything tested. He is also VERY responsive to questions on his Telegram channel. So far, I have no complaints.

His spreadsheet never said Nexa was the best option though. He had it marked as a mix of green/yellow, with comments about their controversy...

From what I've seen, Dionysos has always urged individuals to do their own research.

I have placed 3-4 orders with Nexa over the past 6 weeks, All ship the same or next business day and hit my door in less than 5 business days from ordering The prices are a little higher than China and I still need to send out for testing, but his service is outstanding considering the price that he charges.

Most US vendors are 10x the price of China, whereas Nexaph is 1.5x or so (depending on the product). I haven't pinned any of it yet but will as soon as I get everything tested. He is also VERY responsive to questions on his Telegram channel. So far, I have no complaints.
I second Nexaph! I was really impressed with the ease of purchase, shipping was super quick and very professional. I had only previously purchased compound and was nervous to take this leap into "grey", but im now so glad I did!

Do you know anyone who received bunk product, got scammed or got very sick from their products? Do they take months to deliver while not being responsive?

No? Then I guess they could be considered rather safe options.

The majority of people in the market for these medicines, do not want to do research- they want to pay and receive a solution that works. So if they pick a vendor you personally don’t like, but that delivers product with the correct active ingredient from a spreadsheet instead of playing Russian roulette with facebook vendors - I’d say that’s a good thing.

It really doesn’t matter that you think they are stupid or want to force them to do research- they will not, they are not interested.

So the list definitely served a purpose and helped a lot of people - if you so strongly disagree, why don’t you make your own list with the best and safest vendors on top? 🤷‍♂️

There is no perfect vendor, and the spreadsheet is not an official resource - just an opinion, why all the hate? 🙃

Do you know anyone who received bunk product, got scammed or got very sick from their products? Do they take months to deliver while not being responsive?

No? Then I guess they could be considered rather safe options.

The majority of people in the market for these medicines, do not want to do research- they want to pay and receive a solution that works. So if they pick a vendor you personally don’t like, but that delivers product with the correct active ingredient from a spreadsheet instead of playing Russian roulette with facebook vendors - I’d say that’s a good thing.

It really doesn’t matter that you think they are stupid or want to force them to do research- they will not, they are not interested.

So the list definitely served a purpose and helped a lot of people - if you so strongly disagree, why don’t you make your own list with the best and safest vendors on top? 🤷‍♂️

There is no perfect vendor, and the spreadsheet is not an official resource - just an opinion, why all the hate? 🙃
I would consider the stinging and gelling issues with amo as receiving bad/harmful product. They were ranked highest "safe to buy" for a while and last I checked, still on the top of the list despite everything. Nexa is...fine if you are incapable of crypto I guess. It's (most likely) marked up qsc product sold by a dishonest person, and as with any domestic source, one extra step away from the manufacturer. They've been out of stock for a while though.

I am aware that the spreadsheet is not an official resource and that it's just an opinion. My opinion is that it is a bad resource. Your opinion is that my opinion is wrong. We all have our opinions and that's great. It's not "all the hate" to express a two sentence opinion that it isn't good.

The gray market is a dodgy ass place filled with shills, cons, and liars. Any community hoping to do well in it is going to need to develop a critical culture and avoid fandoms and sacred cows.

you are free to create your own list, after we can judge yours

All the hate, was a reference to the general negativity towards someone sharing a list based on their opinion.

Attempting to bully… Wait, bullying the creator into removing the list does in my book warrant the phrase “all the hate”.

Now, I’m not saying that any of these vendors is the perfect choice (they may or may not be, I don’t know them).

And I’d be very interested to know how you made the connection that it’s marked up QSC products. There is more than a couple labs lyophilising product (not a ton though, since it does carry some risk for them - they are happier selling raws).

And the amount of raw sources is also increasing. I find it interesting how many people have become experts on the Chinese peptide supply chain lately 🤷‍♂️

Point being, it’s a bit of a stretch claiming that a vendor is reselling another vendors product.

It is not that difficult to find a lab that produces custom batches on order. Now, finding one that does that and also has their own raw production, is challenging- but becoming easier. The next question then is the quality and consistency in production for a new raw manufacturer.

That said, I will not claim to be the absolute authority on the situation. I know my small corner of the market and what I’m told by others.

What I can agree on is that it’s a messy market with a lot of shit going on.

But at the end of the day, I don’t see why there is a need to disparage the list Dino made. It has definitely helped a lot of people get over the threshold and start their journey.

I find that list infinitely safer than soliciting vendors on facebook, though it sure isn’t perfect 🤷‍♂️

My point of view might be different as a vendor. But the reality is that a lot of people opt for grey market peptides without the willingness to do research - so any nudge in the right direction is better than nothing.

I can say for sure that the majority has no interest in doing research and will go for the first option they feel might be safe

Trending content

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigmouth
Back