Discord

astroman

New_Member
Reaction score
For those of you looking for an additional safe place to chat about these topics, come on over. If you’re not chill, you’ll get kicked.

Going to leave this up for a little while longer
If you want more members in there to discuss and share ideas with. I would suggest that you elaborate a bit more on the server, how many current members you have and what the purpose is.

While I’m sure a ton of members here would be interested, I would assume that there is some healthy skepticism towards accepting an invite from a new stranger without knowing their intention :)

Not saying there is anything wrong with what you’re doing, just a heads up if you aren’t seeing as many new faces as you had hoped 🙃

If you want more members in there to discuss and share ideas with. I would suggest that you elaborate a bit more on the server, how many current members you have and what the purpose is.

While I’m sure a ton of members here would be interested, I would assume that there is some healthy skepticism towards accepting an invite from a new stranger without knowing their intention :)

Not saying there is anything wrong with what you’re doing, just a heads up if you aren’t seeing as many new faces as you had hoped 🙃
Completely understandable! The purpose is an additional space to openly discuss peptides and other medical topics. I just made this server last night. Within the past 12 hours, we’ve gained 25 members, several being verified medical professionals. Much like this forum, we discuss a variety of peptides, including sources and research. It’s also a place to make online friends who have similar interests.

Attachments

• IMG_0676.jpeg
    IMG_0676.jpeg
    340.3 KB · Views: 28
Back