So like, how much of a stockpile do you have of your peptides?

PeachTree

Registered
Reaction score
I have about 6 months of compound tirz stored, and about another 6 months of research tirz that I have from a US vendor. Obviously if I go up in dose, it'll be less and I'll need to purchase again. But for some of you guys that have been in the game for a while, how often are you buying? Do you keep a year supply of each of your peptides? Two years? So do you just do a GB once a year? Do you stay hanging out with this community because it's a good vibe, or to stay aware of the vendors/market that changes so fast?

I have about 6 months of compound tirz stored, and about another 6 months of research tirz that I have from a US vendor. Obviously if I go up in dose, it'll be less and I'll need to purchase again. But for some of you guys that have been in the game for a while, how often are you buying? Do you keep a year supply of each of your peptides? Two years? So do you just do a GB once a year? Do you stay hanging out with this community because it's a good vibe, or to stay aware of the vendors/market that changes so fast?
Every time I think I am finished buying a gb will come along with random testing included that has a better price. I end up with another kit.

Like 400mg of tirz and 100mg of sema. Somehow, I have successfully staved off the compulsion to start buying everything that shows up for sale and for now, I'm mostly buying for other research subjects in my family that need help.

In the back of my mind, I know what's going to happen though. Another holiday will come along and most of the vendors will start discounting all the stuff that I want and I will be tempted to order all the peps that I have been looking at over the last few months.

If tirz prices are anything to go by, waiting as long as possible before getting a restock is the best way to save on the $

Every time I think I am finished buying a gb will come along with random testing included that has a better price. I end up with another kit.
This. 100%. Like instead of being addicted to food I am now addicted to GLP1 forum and buying more. I am trying to look away from other peptides because I do not need any encouragement to further this problem... lol.

I'm ok considering myself a "peptide junkie". Have 6 months of tirz. 2 months of BPC/TB (will ad more for this one). One kit of SS31, Mots, Epi, TA1 and Thymulin. And a Kit of GHK and Snap. Might be forgetting something :). Thankfully my husband has seen the ways (BPC and TB for his shoulder) of peptides and is OK with my stockpiling :rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D

Now my chunky blanket hobby that's a whole another thing.

I'm ok considering myself a "peptide junkie". Have 6 months of tirz. 2 months of BPC/TB (will ad more for this one). One kit of SS31, Mots, Epi, TA1 and Thymulin. And a Kit of GHK and Snap. Might be forgetting something :). Thankfully my husband has seen the ways (BPC and TB for his shoulder) of peptides and is OK with my stockpiling :rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D

Now my chunky blanket hobby that's a whole another thing.
chunky blanket hobby?!?!?!?!?! This sounds amazing!! I have so many blankets in the house. I am always cold and hubs is always warm. The house is freezing.

1000 mg but I'm very successful at a low dose of 2.5 so it will take me several years to go through all of this. Most likely will go bad before I can use it :ROFLMAO:
Haha, I am sitting on 1500. Already looking to give some of it away to family so I can buy more. I have a weird fixation on trying different vendors.

Last edited:
Too much. Prob should sell some. 🤦‍♂️

Hard to say no to good group buys and promos when i have friends and family still navigating insurance/compounding and I worry this all might go away at any time.

RS only has 320 mg of research tirz. RS starting 5mg tomorrow so this will last RS a good while. RS doesn't plan on going up from 5 if RS can help it. RS may start stacking in about 6 months and is considering starting GLOW protocol so I'm sure RS stash will increase. RS on a limited budget.

I'm currently at 12.5mg split weekly and I have:

Tirzepatide brand (Zep) 10mg x 6 boxes
Tirzepatide 60mg x 2 kits (minus 1 vial currently using)
Cagrilintide 5mg x 1 kit (haven't started)

ETA: Tirz (all sources) has been working well for me with zero side effects. I started brand 12/27/23, compounded 4/26/24, and lyophilized 10/7/24. I'm down 66 lbs since I started. I bought the cagri based on the cagrisema trial results so far and to stack if I go up to 15mg tirz and need additional appetite suppression for sustained weight loss.

Last edited:
Back