Do These Glasses Make Me Look Fat?

Do These Glasses Make Me Look Fat?​

What About These?​

72yo Male HW270 SW256 CW192 GW179

Great job Dennis. Love the confidence. That's what all this is about, regaining our confidence and enjoyment of life. Being happy in our own skin and being the best you. Not the best somebody else!! I tell my daughter at her track meet to run your own race. Proud of accomplishment. I have 10 left but muscle has been affected also.

Thanks Pharmgirl. I was already using those emojis, but just not seeing where to find them while posting replies in a new dialogue box. Got it now. :cool:

did something make you more hairy?
btw. did you take some steroids or SARMS? it looks like that...

Ooo-Kaaay... milos and raw, you are right - I AM hairier!​

DEF_Front_April_2023.jpg
DEF Sept 2024.jpg

Happy now?

I asked Management (my wife) about this and she said,

"Of course! I mentioned it months ago but you didn't seem best pleased".

Two things seem relevant: a) I've had two cardiac procedures that required shearing/shaving my chest which likely promoted hair growth, and, b) since I began taking GLP1s and took the Before pictures my testosterone levels have risen nearly 200 points 🤷‍♂️

Wanting to begin weight training and rebuild the muscle I have undoubtedly lost, I requested my doc to prescribe TRT. He would not, saying that at my current level of 765 there was not much to play for, and, a significant possibility of creating negative effects. He did suggest HGH which I have on the way to me now.

minos and raw, you were right, I was wrong. I'm sorry.
- dionysos

...and anyway "Neener neener neener... you're just envious!"

Last edited:

View attachment 1941View attachment 1943

Happy now?

I asked Management (my wife) about and she said,

Two things seem relevant: a) I've had two cardiac procedures that required shearing/shaving my chest which likely promoted hair growth, and, b) since I began taking GLP1s and took the Before pictures my testosterone levels have risen nearly 200 points 🤷‍♂️

Wanting to begin weight training and rebuild the muscle I have undoubtedly lost, I requested my doc to prescribe TRT. He would not, saying that at my current level of 765 there was not much to play for, and, a significant possibility of creating negative effects. He did suggest HGH which I have on the way to me now.

- dionysos

...and anyway "Neener neener neener... you're just envious!
You also slimmed down significantly, so the hair follicles are probably closer together when the skin is less stretched so the hair is denser and shows better in the photo.

You also have T levels typical for a 20-30 year old male, some hair growth over time is to be expected :D

View attachment 1941View attachment 1943

Happy now?

I asked Management (my wife) about this and she said,

- dionysos

...and anyway "Neener neener neener... you're just envious!"
I think it is really more than just the light, yours natural levels of testosterone obviously increased!!!
no need blood test for that, can see it clearly
anyway congrats!!! good job!!!

Back