Do you test a smaller dose first?

Moth08

New_Member
Reaction score
I'm in the process of tapering down on Tirz but I'm still on 12.5/wk right now. I'm about to start in on a kit from a vendor (X, it's been in the freezer a minute!) I haven't tried before. I have not tested this product myself (I understand this is not best practice; I have seen third party tests and am willing to rely on those). Is it smart/useful to test a smaller dose on the first use of product from a new vendor in case of any adverse effects, or is that just going to make it impossible to know about efficacy while not actually decreasing risk in any real way?

I'm in the process of tapering down on Tirz but I'm still on 12.5/wk right now. I'm about to start in on a kit from a vendor (X, it's been in the freezer a minute!) I haven't tried before. I have not tested this product myself (I understand this is not best practice; I have seen third party tests and am willing to rely on those). Is it smart/useful to test a smaller dose on the first use of product from a new vendor in case of any adverse effects, or is that just going to make it impossible to know about efficacy while not actually decreasing risk in any real way?
Send a vial to @raw_oyster_eater , if he’s still replying to posts a couple days after delivery - you’re good to go

I usually give it to my wife first... and if she doesn't keel over. I do myself.

Just kidding...

I split my doses up to 2x per week anyway to dull the peaks and valleys of half life.

So in a way I do... but not for the reasons you are considering.
Is your wife still taking orders? 😂

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Accentpreferred
Back