Domestic Coupon Codes?

Reaction score
Anyone have any coupon codes to share?' I'll start.

Skye Peptides 10% off: exploringpeptides

Solutions Peptides 15% off: Perkins15

They are affiliate codes, I am not connected to them however. Just trying to help folks save a few bucks.

Last edited:
Can you point me in the right direction? I'm not seeing one. The only one that I recall is the post about the Labor Day sales.
That's it... It was supposed to be an ongoing promo code thread. I didn't realize Dionysos called it "Labor Day".

No worries, let's just use this one and direct others to post here.

I unsubscribed from the 6-8 places that I was getting emails from. I don't see the value in buying domestically, except for emergencies. I intend to order more kits when I'm down to a 6 month supply to avoid buying domestically.

That's it... It was supposed to be an ongoing promo code thread. I didn't realize Dionysos called it "Labor Day".

No worries, let's just use this one and direct others to post here.

I unsubscribed from the 6-8 places that I was getting emails from. I don't see the value in buying domestically, except for emergencies. I intend to order more kits when I'm down to a 6 month supply to avoid buying domestically.
I get that. I just can't bring myself to buy a whole kit for something I've never tested before, especially since I'd have to save up to do so. I don't want to deal with coordinating and shipping to sell off any unused/unwanted vials, so I tend to just buy single vials when I see a decent domestic price on something I've been wanting to try. The most expensive peptide I use (Tirz), I have a 6 month supply of. So the rest is supplemental stuff. I'll probably try Semax next, but that one I'll probably order from CN because in that case a kit is only slightly more than the cost of a single vial domestic.

I also believe the codes I posted do not have any expiration dates, so they should still be relevant in the future (unless the affiliates stop doing business with them) vs. sales that are limited to specific time frames.

Back