Don’t trust vendor tests

exploitedworkerbee

Cherub of Justice
Research Expert
Reaction score
It seems like this point has been totally lost around here so I felt compelled to put a fine point on it: vendor tests are a marketing tool and should not be trusted any more than claims made in a commercial. A vendor will not release a bad test to the public, you only see the good ones. “They’re testing great!” is meaningless if all those tests were funded and filtered by a party that has a serious interest in you believing they only produce high quality products.

Find some friends to get post-purchase testing done with, or find your way to a testing group. Testing groups see a large proportion of tests come back with underfills, unacceptable purity, contamination, or even the wrong peptide in the vial, and it happens with well respected and trusted suppliers. And yet you never see vendors providing you a test that says “our last batch has a degradation issue and a little semaglutide mixed in there for good measure.” They won’t ever tell you “yeah we stocked out of the last batch so are going to ship this one under that batch’s COA and number so we don’t have to eat a loss/risk people moving to another supplier while we wait for the testing to come back.” These things happen allllllll the time.

If you believe peptide sellers are your friends you are being naive — they are in the business of extracting money from you. Vendor testing is not to be trusted for things you’re injecting into your body because of this.

Is there an established way to coordinate testing and results?

I recently participated in the qsc tirz promo (15 & 40).

So you guys have a test group establish we can join ? I feel that is perfect we all split the testing cost and make sure we all the same batch from same vendor… please if any one here has a group let me know would love to join.

I always chuckle when a vendor test got "lost" or "delayed". Test your stuff guys
Yes, but testing cost is 300 per vial, so make sense to get a group together that purchases from same vend / batch and split the cost… if it was any cheaper I would test every order.

Unless you know a place I can use that not that expensive..

It seems like this point has been totally lost around here so I felt compelled to put a fine point on it: vendor tests are a marketing tool and should not be trusted any more than claims made in a commercial. A vendor will not release a bad test to the public, you only see the good ones. “They’re testing great!” is meaningless if all those tests were funded and filtered by a party that has a serious interest in you believing they only produce high quality products.

Find some friends to get post-purchase testing done with, or find your way to a testing group. Testing groups see a large proportion of tests come back with underfills, unacceptable purity, contamination, or even the wrong peptide in the vial, and it happens with well respected and trusted suppliers. And yet you never see vendors providing you a test that says “our last batch has a degradation issue and a little semaglutide mixed in there for good measure.” They won’t ever tell you “yeah we stocked out of the last batch so are going to ship this one under that batch’s COA and number so we don’t have to eat a loss/risk people moving to another supplier while we wait for the testing to come back.” These things happen allllllll the time.

If you believe peptide sellers are your friends you are being naive — they are in the business of extracting money from you. Vendor testing is not to be trusted for things you’re injecting into your body because of this.
Maybe these tests should be made available for everyone then? I don't see any reasons to keep them a secret and not post them here.

I'm sure that would help a lot, first the vendors will realize they've been tested and will make better products and second us users will be able to buy more responsibly.

Maybe these tests should be made available for everyone then? I don't see any reasons to keep them a secret and not post them here.

I'm sure that would help a lot, first the vendors will realize they've been tested and will make better products and second us users will be able to buy more responsibly.
Regular people pay for those tests with their hard earned dollars. Some servers are protective of the results because if you release them for free that removes the incentive to pay into the tests.

Regular people pay for those tests with their hard earned dollars. Some servers are protective of the results because if you release them for free that removed the incentive to pay into the tests.
Well I mean whether you pay for them or not, I don't see what that changes to release or not release them?

That to me seems really selfish honestly, I'm gonna send some to test this week and I'm gonna release it here.

Again, I see no reasons doing this.

Well I mean whether you pay for them or not, I don't see what that changes to release or not release them?

That to me seems really selfish honestly, I'm gonna send some to test this week and I'm gonna release it here.

Why would you pay into a test that you know is going to be provided to you for free? You pay into it because you get something you otherwise would not. It’s not a charity.

If Walmart gave away their goods for free would you pay? No. But guess what — the result is no more Walmart because nobody would pay. That doesn’t make you selfish. This is no different.

Regular people pay for those tests with their hard earned dollars. Some servers are protective of the results because if you release them for free that removes the incentive to pay into the tests.
Yeah sure, but like that's the issue and to me it's very selfish.

I understand money can be tight, but I feel this is important to share.

People that sends their stuff for testing may not be paid after that, but people should not send for testing just to get payback.

It's a way for us to ensure we get good vendors, it's in everyone interest to share that even if it means people sharing them will lose money.

In the end, I'm gonna stand by the example and hope others will follow.

Could you share what vendor and lot you are sending to get tested ? If so
Some wants to create a group I’m all for it… this way it saves us all $$

Could you share what vendor and lot you are sending to get tested ? If so
Some wants to create a group I’m all for it… this way it saves us all $$
I'm not gonna share who I'm testing before releasing it, because the vendor is active here and I have not yet placed the order.

Once the order is placed with that vendor I'm gonna share, I just want to be sure they don't just send me good products or some.

I'm gonna make a pool at the end of next week for everyone to decide which product I send for testing.

Why would you pay into a test that you know is going to be provided to you for free? You pay into it because you get something you otherwise would not. It’s not a charity.

If Walmart gave away their goods for free would you pay? No. But guess what — the result is no more Walmart because nobody would pay. That doesn’t make you selfish. This is no different.
Let's agree that we disagree then

I'm not gonna share who I'm testing before releasing it, because the vendor is active here and I have not yet placed the order.

Once the order is placed with that vendor I'm gonna share, I just want to be sure they don't just send me good products or some.

I'm gonna make a pool at the end of next week for everyone to decide which product I send for testing.
Makes totally sense, thank you for your contribution to all of us!

Yeah sure, but like that's the issue and to me it's very selfish.

I understand money can be tight, but I feel this is important to share.

People that sends their stuff for testing may not be paid after that, but people should not send for testing just to get payback.

It's a way for us to ensure we get good vendors, it's in everyone interest to share that even if it means people sharing them will lose money.

In the end, I'm gonna stand by the example and hope others will follow.
The system doesn’t work without it. sadly, like it or not, people are generally driven by self-interest (including vendors, which was the topic at hand).

Enabling access to testing for $10-$15 is a pretty big social good, I’d argue, even if it means those tests aren’t given out freely. The alternative is not free tests for everyone as you seem to suggest, but rather that those tests never get done at all.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squirt82
Back