Dose Question Terzepatide

Reaction score
Generally speaking:

1)Are all compound Terzepitide formulas 0.5ml whether you are prescribed the 2.5, 5.0, 7.5, 10.0, or 15 pen?

2) If so, then really finding one's ideal dose is mainly about determining how much of the solution to inject, right? (b/c the 0.5ml strength of the formula stays the same.)

3) My RX is written for a dose of 10, but I choose to take 5 dose--- this just means I fill the syringe with 1/2 as much solution of the normal 10 dose, right?

Generally speaking:

1)Are all compound Terzepitide formulas 0.5ml whether you are prescribed the 2.5, 5.0, 7.5, 10.0, or 15 pen?

2) If so, then really finding one's ideal dose is mainly about determining how much of the solution to inject, right? (b/c the 0.5ml strength of the formula stays the same.)

3) My RX is written for a dose of 10, but I choose to take 5 dose--- this just means I fill the syringe with 1/2 as much solution of the normal 10 dose, right?
Tirzepatide pens are all loaded with 0.5ml, but that has nothing to do with the dose. The dose is labeled on the pen (2.5mg, 5mg, etc.) This reflects how much of the peptide is dissolved in that 0.5ml.

Your ideal dose will be in mg, not ml.

I'm assuming you mean you have an RX for 10mg? And want to take 5mg? Then just take half of what the label says.

Trending content

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HappyByDesign
Back