Empty Sterile Vials & Filters

if anyone knows of a good source of "3mL" sterile vials please share, really don't want to force 3mL into a 2mL even though it will fit, it will be "maxed out" to the tippy top
The Ks-Tek 3ML vials from Amazon are what I use and they have been nice so far. I know Amazon isn't the best for this kind of thing but they seemed to be packaged nicely and I haven't had any issues so far.

The Ks-Tek 3ML vials from Amazon are what I use and they have been nice so far. I know Amazon isn't the best for this kind of thing but they seemed to be packaged nicely and I haven't had any issues so far.
They don't have a sterility certification like the other vials I've looked at. That's the main reason I didn't get them.

But I also did not find 3ml vials anywhere with a sterility cert. 2, 5, 10 all over the place, but no 3ml with sterile cert.

So I got the 5ml.. which hold 8ml 🙄 Cant seem to win.

They don't have a sterility certification like the other vials I've looked at. That's the main reason I didn't get them.

But I also did not find 3ml vials anywhere with a sterility cert. 2, 5, 10 all over the place, but no 3ml with sterile cert.
Glad to see you active again. I always enjoy your informative and thorough posts.

Spent a couple more hours looking for 3ml vials that have a sterility cert...

Looking at the ALK website . The 2cc vials will supposedly hold 4.5ml, lol

Screenshot_20241003-122648-261.png

Dimensions are 35x16. This is what @moonpies4misfits 2ml vials measure. Even the 3ml peptide vials don't hold 4.5ml though.

I emailed MedLabSupplies to see if I can get some samples to test.

Back