FDA sending warning letters to peptide vendors

ZippityDooDah

Gonkulator
Staff member
Reaction score

What companies are making GLP-1?
Major players in the glp-1 receptor agonist market are Novo Nordisk A/S, Sanofi SA, Eli Lilly and Company, AstraZeneca Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, Hanmi Pharm Co Ltd., Pfizer Inc., Amgen Inc.Jun 1, 2023

Web search

This should bring down the costs, right?

What does all of this mean for us…I’ve got over a years worth stock piled for myself..of my glp. But I’ve been dipping into the other peptides now and I’m not stocked up on my latest additions. What are y’all doing?

What companies are making GLP-1?
Major players in the glp-1 receptor agonist market are Novo Nordisk A/S, Sanofi SA, Eli Lilly and Company, AstraZeneca Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, Hanmi Pharm Co Ltd., Pfizer Inc., Amgen Inc.Jun 1, 2023

Web search

This should bring down the costs, right?
Glp’s are worth billions and would be trillions if they can control the black market. These companies do not care about the greater good. This is about profits.

What does all of this mean for us…I’ve got over a years worth stock piled for myself..of my glp. But I’ve been dipping into the other peptides now and I’m not stocked up on my latest additions. What are y’all doing?

Unfortunately, not many great options on an individual level, beyond just stocking up further. That said, IMO there are too many sites currently doing this for the FDA to go after them all. And that doesn't include any sellers who don't have a public facing website. And THAT doesn't include those not directly subject to interacting with the FDA. Join the queue north of the lake and all that ;)

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yanaga
Back