Feeling sick when wake up in mornings

Reaction score
1) Is it normal to feel like I have the flu in morning. I'm 3 weeks into taking Zep. The feeling goes away after about 90 mins of starting my day. Is there anything I can do before I go to bed to avoid this?

No its not normal. You are the first person I hear that feels sick.
Check that you drink enough. you need to drink on Tire more as usual.
Take electrolytes on the day of injections.
Take daily B12 and Magnesium and Multivitamin

I concur with Sheldor about the water, electrolytes, and vitamins. I'm currently on sema and do have some nausea occasionally. I regularly take vitamins (especially B12, as I eat a vegan diet), but sometimes it's hard to get enough water in. I think that is usually the cause of my nausea, and my doctor agrees.

No its not normal. You are the first person I hear that feels sick.
Check that you drink enough. you need to drink on Tire more as usual.
Take electrolytes on the day of injections.
Take daily B12 and Magnesium and Multivitamin
Ive been upping water, and electrolyte drinks...feeling better. Thanks for suggestion Sheldor and Sally Matilda

I concur with Sheldor about the water, electrolytes, and vitamins. I'm currently on sema and do have some nausea occasionally. I regularly take vitamins (especially B12, as I eat a vegan diet), but sometimes it's hard to get enough water in. I think that is usually the cause of my nausea, and my doctor agrees.
I've been taking vitamin b for two years now. From what I understand, when taking B12 supplements, try to avoid drinking coffee or tea at the same time as they may interfere with the absorption of the vitamin.
Perhaps you could try taking it with or after a meal: take vitamin B12 supplements during or immediately after a regular meal in order to utilize stomach acid to aid in its absorption. Combine it with a varied diet: when taking a B12 supplement with a meal, make sure that the meal contains some fat and protein, as these nutrients can aid in the absorption of the vitamin.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HappyByDesign
Back