First 0.25 of cagri today on day 4 of tirz cycle 🤞

clayd

New_Member
Reaction score
Saw all the talk about whether to start on 0.25 or 0.125, I don't usually overreact with side effects so I did the .25

I have a tennis match tomorrow night so here's hoping the 36 hour fatigue and nausea doesn't hit me at 36 hours!!

Side note I had a harder time getting med out of the vial from grey market than I do out of the vials from compounded. The needle only wanted to draw air. I got it eventually but it took a couple punctures... probably dulled the needle, made it hurt a bit going in.

Saw all the talk about whether to start on 0.25 or 0.125, I don't usually overreact with side effects so I did the .25

I have a tennis match tomorrow night so here's hoping the 36 hour fatigue and nausea doesn't hit me at 36 hours!!

Side note I had a harder time getting med out of the vial from grey market than I do out of the vials from compounded. The needle only wanted to draw air. I got it eventually but it took a couple punctures... probably dulled the needle, made it hurt a bit going in.
Sometimes it's because you put the needle too deep in the vial, above the liquid, so you end up taking air only, try to insert it less.

Also, if your vial is evacuated, you need to inject air before drawing.

And third, once you get all the liquid, change the needle so you get a brand new to inject yourself with

thanks this is helpful.
Sometimes it's because you put the needle too deep in the vial, above the liquid, so you end up taking air only, try to insert it less.

Also, if your vial is evacuated, you need to inject air before drawing.

And third, once you get all the liquid, change the needle so you get a brand new to inject yourself with
thanks this is helpful. the weird part was that the needle was in the liquid, but still drawing air. i think it must have had something to do with the vacuum. so i will inject air next time. I can't change needles because i'm using single use syringes. it wasn't a huge deal though, just a bit of a pinch going into the belly. normally a can barely feel it. i've never had any issue/fear with needles.

Let us know how it goes. I know a lot of people here have said they use such a small amount of Cagri, and it's wonderful, but I started with .5, and it did nothing for me.

Back