First 0.25 of cagri today on day 4 of tirz cycle 🤞

Idk if it was this thread or somewhere else. A person said they were about to start at 1.5mg. I was like....I hope you know your body.

Haha starting in a few weeks at .25 for me. Will go to .5 if needed
I thought I knew my body pretty well after being on GLP-1s for 10 months now. With Cagri they are in for a very rude awakening if they try 1.5. On 1 I still have occasional waves of gagging almost a week after the dose. Going to skip a couple weeks at least now. Is no bueno

How long will reconstituted last in the fridge? I guess some will go to waste if we have to take very low doses. Or does anyone with longer term Cagri experience want to share does your body adjust to it as fast as with sema and tirz?

I just got some cagri from nexaph last week. Yes this stuff is beyond strong. My plan was to stack it on top of 12.5 Tirz I take every week. I took 1 mg 5 days after tirz and it was way too strong big mistake. I couldn’t eat anything for days and felt like I was going to gag or vomit all

e time. It’s still not completely gone. Neither 2.4 mg of sema or 12.5 mg of tirz alone have ever given me any side effects so I was surprised. Cagri appetite suppresion is very powerful but will definitely go down to 0.25 mg in future.
I was thinking of starting at 1mg, gladbi was this lol
Idk if it was this thread or somewhere else. A person said they were about to start at 1.5mg. I was like....I hope you know your body.

Haha starting in a few weeks at .25 for me. Will go to .5 if needed
Guilty 😭

Very interested in following along. I’ll be starting .25mg cagri in a couple of days stacked on 7.5mg tirz to push thru a stall.
Same.. I have some on the way but I am starting at .125. I want results but not to be sick... if that doesn't help I will bump to .25

Back