First order received does it look correct?

Reaction score
Hello, I received my first order from a source i found for research on this forum. Can you please confirm if this looks correct? Research product is cakey, caked onto bottom of vial and also slightly caked on the top as well. Not really any loose product. I am going to send it for testing and post results with supplier information, but first want to make sure it looks right.
RDT_20240309_1453373745890201529082515.jpg

Hello, I received my first order from a source i found for research on this forum. Can you please confirm if this looks correct? Research product is cakey, caked onto bottom of vial and also slightly caked on the top as well. Not really any loose product. I am going to send it for testing and post results with supplier information, but first want to make sure it looks right.View attachment 184
Yep, looks perfect. Looks exactly like some I just received.

Mine always look like this and work fine. I do store mine in the freezer then allow it to reach room temp before recon. Will you please pm me to let me know who you are getting it from? Mine stopped selling on a popular platform. Ugh!

Mine always look like this and work fine. I do store mine in the freezer then allow it to reach room temp before recon. Will you please pm me to let me know who you are getting it from? Mine stopped selling on a popular platform. Ugh!
I use https://xcepeptides.com and Mila from Henan Tengmao WhatsApp +86 18203683885 both have given very good results on Tirzepatide and Sema.

hannah from ht, i sent my tirz to a lab for testing, it was 270. if anyone wants to help throw in i'll share results.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HappyByDesign
Back