First QSC US peptide price offers

dionysos

Reaction score
What do we think?
• 3-5 day delivery,
• 10-vial kits,
• competitive prices
• Janoshik batch COAs

My first impression is that I am pleased. On second look I begin to have some concerns.
As an example, the Semaglutide 10mg product. Its Janoshik COA seems proper in form but is dated 28 November 2023.

Is QSC selling the same Semaglutide batch in the US it tested LAST YEAR? That seems questionable to me.
Of course the vials from them would not be linked the batch COA anyway, or even labelled.
But still, this is stretches credulity (And I'm proud of being just as credulous as the next alligator!)

Anyone have an opinion or observation to share?

I ordered CJC / Ipamorelin, BPC-157 and MOTS-C from this promotion. The prices were very reasonable so I figured I’d try it. My first impressions are that the ordering process was easy and they’ve been very responsive to my questions. I quickly received tracking information so I’ve been able to follow the packages across the country. I’m expecting the products this week so no research on it yet.

What do we think?
• 3-5 day delivery,
• 10-vial kits,
• competitive prices
• Janoshik batch COAs

My first impression is that I am pleased. On second look I begin to have some concerns.
As an example, the Semaglutide 10mg product. Its Janoshik COA seems proper in form but is dated 28 November 2023.

Is QSC selling the same Semaglutide batch in the US it tested LAST YEAR? That seems questionable to me.
Of course the vials from them would not be linked the batch COA anyway, or even labelled.
But still, this is stretches credulity (And I'm proud of being just as credulous as the next alligator!)

Best bet is to verify with @Qingdao Sigma Tracy directly if that's the current test. It's possible they have a lot of stock on hand since some production runs (especially GLP-1's) can easily been in the 30000+ vial range. Also, sema-10 is probably not the biggest seller as it serves something of a niche customer.

Best bet is to verify with @Qingdao Sigma Tracy directly if that's the current test. It's possible they have a lot of stock on hand since some production runs (especially GLP-1's) can easily been in the 30000+ vial range.
Thanks for the perspective, Zip.
I have gotten over my suspicion about the QSC US depot after checking with Tracy.

Further, they are clearly selling the same 40mg Tirzepatide batch in the US and in China that I bought in their recent Group Buy.
And THAT product has gotten rave reviews from many purchasers.

Trust but Verify - some world leader or other
Yeah, I did that. The RA and I are all good with QSC in every location now.

How do we get Tracy directly and not the other people? I never get her anymore.
Best bet is to verify with @Qingdao Sigma Tracy directly if that's the current test. It's possible they have a lot of stock on hand since some production runs (especially GLP-1's) can easily been in the 30000+ vial range. Also, sema-10 is probably not the biggest seller as it serves something of a niche customer

How do we get Tracy directly and not the other people? I never get her anymore.
Tracy (he) is here on the forum, but he doesn't really handle any of the order taking anymore, just promotions and customer service. His assistants are very good at sending price lists (which have Jano test links embedded), taking orders and payment, but any customer service issues it's best to contact him directly.

1718770158466.png

His thread can be found here: https://glp1forum.com/threads/qingdao-sigma-chemical-co-ltd-qsc.123/

@dionysos
Indeed for some batchs we made big ones in the past, and it took us a long time to sell them, sema 10mg was one of them, and now it's almost sold out, less than 20 kits left.
And yes it's same one, golden tops, tested by us and restested by PTDS in february:

Test Report #38738.png

In our price list of peptides, batchs are link to the current COA.
When you click on the name of the item in the PDF list you will be able to open the current batch testing.

Attachments

What do we think?
• 3-5 day delivery,
• 10-vial kits,
• competitive prices
• Janoshik batch COAs

Ordering directly from them on discord . They test each batch after every GB

@dionysos
Indeed for some batchs we made big ones in the past, and it took us a long time to sell them, sema 10mg was one of them, and now it's almost sold out, less than 20 kits left.
And yes it's same one, golden tops, tested by us and restested by PTDS in february:

View attachment 569

In our price list of peptides, batchs are link to the current COA.
When you click on the name of the item in the PDF list you will be able to open the current batch testing.
Thank you for clarifying this. I do appreciate QSC linking the relevant COA to each product on its price list.
To be completely fair the 10mg Semaglutide COA was one that stood out because of its age; other products I checked were much more current.
The trend I see is this: QSC improves its Quality Assurance process over time. THAT is much appreciated!

Ordering directly from them on discord . They test each batch after every GB
Yes I know that they do, and I LIKE it!
Despite being a computer professional I HATE Discord, and, I relied upon others with more patience to make a Group Buy for me.
I've been very pleased with the resulting price, quality and the benefit of feedback from many QSC Discord GB participants.
Doubtless I'll do it again @pepinyostep84 😀

Honestly for those of us on max dose TZ, 60mg vials would be a great option.
Question about maintenance max dose. Do the effects of max dose ware off after some time or is it generally pretty effective in maintaining long term? Of course TZ is still *relatively* newer but just haven't heard much about this aspect of things yet!

Question about maintenance max dose. Do the effects of max dose ware off after some time or is it generally pretty effective in maintaining long term? Of course TZ is still *relatively* newer but just haven't heard much about this aspect of things yet!
Having not reached the point of maintenance I can't say. I will say that during my stall I "maintained" and stayed within about 3lbs of where the stall started, and even though the appetite suppression wasn't noticeable I never went overboard on anything. As you said, with the relatively short timeframe to work with there's really not a lot of solid data on maintenance strategies yet.

Interesting.. I would think this would be one of the better sellers . A 1 month supply of 2.4/2.5mg, no?
Zip mentioned manufacturing runs of up to 30,000 vials. THAT much could be hard to shift even for a big distributor like QSC. Tracy did say they have less than 20 vials of it left in stock.

AND BTW, Tracy appears to have beautiful hair for a guy!

30,000 vials
I saw that but it didn't register.. I guess they were thinking the same as me... That 10mg Sema would be highly popular..

Tracy did say they have less than 20 vials of it left in stock.
Nice, here's hoping for a new batch soon! Maybe not such a large batch this time, lol

I have noticed that a lot of people are switching to Tirz or Ret after being on Sema a while. Kinda feels like I arrived to the game with 2 minutes left in the 4th quarter, lol

I have noticed that a lot of people are switching to Tirz or Ret after being on Sema a while.
Kinda feels like I arrived to the game with 2 minutes left in the 4th quarter, lol
A lot of people will be surprised they don't get appetite suppression at 'loading' dosages of Tirz and Reta.
When they realize it takes 7.5 - 10mg of either one to sorta/kinda get appetite relief there'll be trouble.

That much Tirz/Reta costs 3-4X what Sema does... ask me how I know these things haha hahaha

UN-ASKED FOR ADVICE WARNING:
Stay on Sema as long as you can Broken Chef.

Back