First QSC US peptide price offers

That much Tirz/Reta costs 3-4X what Sema does
I saw that. Am hoping if I can get by on Sema for a year +, those prices might come down a bit.

With any luck, I'll reach my goal on Sema, but that's a big #. I'm 255# and want to get down to at least 190#.

But if it takes 9-12 months of tirz to get there, I'm thinking I'll try going back to Sema to maintain. Should be more user data on these things by the time I get to that point.

A lot of people will be surprised they don't get appetite suppression at 'loading' dosages of Tirz and Reta.
Good to know... And wondering if anyone has tried staying on Sema (maybe a lower dose?) until reaching higher dose of tirz... Or maybe that's a bad idea.

This is also making me rethink my strategy.. I was planning to do each step for only 3 weeks instead of 4...

I took my first dose last night and wasn't able to finish my dinner just now - woohoo!! I'm freaking stuffed!!I don't recall it working that fast when I was on $$$Ozempic$$$.

Maybe I should be thinking in terms of staying on each step longer, rather than shorter...and maybe add a step or two in between 1mg and 2.5mg.. hmmm I guess I'll just take it a week at a time, and then step up when it's not working.

I've read on Reddit where some Drs make people stay on a step for 2-3 weeks after weight loss slows.

Ordering directly from them on discord . They test each batch after every GB
I
From his discord, it looks like we will have an upcoming tirz GB! I've heard it may be 50mg haha
Discord server for QSC appears to be shut down as of this morning. Hoping I don’t miss out on the group buy of overfilled Tir

What happened to the original discord "q" server? Its gone
Yep. There's a link to the new server in Tracy's vendor connection post from this morning, but there's no discussion in the server just a repeat of the GB info posted here.

Yep. There's a link to the new server in Tracy's vendor connection post from this morning, but there's no discussion in the server just a repeat of the GB info posted here.
Yep I saw the new link but was wondering why the old shut down. I was more concerned if anything after what happened to X.

@ZippityDooDah what are your thoughts on getting the 50mg if I am not currently near or at max dose for Tirz? I have some stock of 15mg right now but just was not sure if it is worth getting it? I have read other people wondering the same things.

Back