Fitomics Research Labs Discount Blood Testing

I don’t know if this is correlation or causation but I brought donuts for the labcorp people when I went in 3 days ago (it was a good vibes kinda day) and my labs were ready this morning. Several of the tests had 7 day estimates. Last time it look 8 days. Who knows what power the office staff have to make things happen but if you’re in a rush give it a shot.

I don’t know if this is correlation or causation but I brought donuts for the labcorp people when I went in 3 days ago (it was a good vibes kinda day) and my labs were ready this morning. Several of the tests had 7 day estimates. Last time it look 8 days. Who knows what power the office staff have to make things happen but if you’re in a rush give it a shot.
I wonder what would've happened if you didn't bring enough...

... Adding to Fitomics FAQ ... bringing donuts to the lab, might speed up turnaround times. 😆

I just had the GLP labs plus D3 drawn on Wednesday (didn't bring donuts). Stay tuned for when results come back.
Mind sharing what you paid for the GLP labs? I'm new to ordering labs, trying to figure out what the expect price wise.

1729223264606.png

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squirt82
Back