Gas/Belching/Sulfur Burps

TwoSupaa69

Research Expert
Reaction score
Anyone find a good way to deal with gas?? I build up burps frequently now. If I lay down for a few minutes, when I sit up, I burp. Shot days they have a HORRID sulfur taste and smell. The rest of the time it is just a normal burp. But I would love to do something that will stop it.

I’ve taken simethicone but it hasn’t helped.

Somebody recommended d-Limmone so I tried it and it works very well for me. I take 1 or 2 a day. The gas and belching are much less, and when I do burp, it’s citrus flavored instead of rotten eggs. I’ll take the citrus anyday! 😄

Somebody recommended d-Limmone so I tried it and it works very well for me. I take 1 or 2 a day. The gas and belching are much less, and when I do burp, it’s citrus flavored instead of rotten eggs. I’ll take the citrus anyday! 😄
You may be the best person ever!! Love the doggo pic too! Thank you thank you

You may be the best person ever!! Love the doggo pic too! Thank you thank you
This is the one I use… but there’s a bunch of variations 8D281DF6-B2A0-47DF-8605-4C93A6E36821.jpeg

I'm fortunate that I've never had any of the gas and sulphur burps from TZ. I tried a 'bump' of SG from .25mg Wegovy pens a couple of times and holy crap they were unpleasant!

Try taking a shot of apple cider vinegar. Tastes nasty but it neutralizes your stomach and has stopped the horrible smell when I have gotten them.

I'd never got these sulphur burps in my life until I started ozempic. No doctor could figure out the link. I have discovered two thing. 1). I have never tested positive in my life from H.Pyroli until I started taking ozempic. There must be a link in some people. My theory is that for some people, not all, something about taking ozempic activates H.Pyroli. 2). Whatever is causing the sulphur burps is bacterial in nature. One pill of augmentin sorted the smell. Not the burping. The burping seemed to disappear with medication specifically for H.Pyroli. however if you can stand the burping but not the smell, augmentin or any amoxilin pill should sort out the smell.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HappyByDesign
Back