General Pricing Forum?

flapjack90

Registered
Reaction score
So, maybe this isn’t allowed but I wasn’t exactly sure (and if it isn’t allowed please be gentle and let me know).

I’m very familiar with the vendor forum and space, but they don’t usually list pricing until you inquire. And even then it seems pretty negotiable. What’s the likelihood that we could get several individuals who HAVE inquired or gotten quotes/ordered and sort of piece together what was paid for each product? It may be like comparing apples and oranges, but I know I was incredibly hesitant and lost with the first international purchase I made.

So, maybe this isn’t allowed but I wasn’t exactly sure (and if it isn’t allowed please be gentle and let me know).

I’m very familiar with the vendor forum and space, but they don’t usually list pricing until you inquire. And even then it seems pretty negotiable. What’s the likelihood that we could get several individuals who HAVE inquired or gotten quotes/ordered and sort of piece together what was paid for each product? It may be like comparing apples and oranges, but I know I was incredibly hesitant and lost with the first international purchase I made.
And I am that brand new, incredibly hesitant person as well.

I’ve reached out to two vendors in the past couple hours specifically for current pricing on tirz (all mg’s). As soon as I know, I’ll update here.

Tracy with QSC replied to me today with current pricing. I asked her what the difference in shipping pricing meant (i need shipping to the US). If anyone knows, please respond.
IMG_4499.jpeg

Tracy with QSC replied to me today with current pricing. I asked her what the difference in shipping pricing meant (i need shipping to the US). If anyone knows, please respond.
The pricing difference depends on whether your shipment comes from the international warehouse, or the USA Warehouse. Both have different pricing as well. For anything ordered from the USA Warehouse, you'd pay the price listed under USA Warehouse, and pay the shipping fee listed ($10-30). For anything ordered from the international warehouse, you'd pay the price further down the page under International Price List, and pay that price under "Shipping Fees" at the top of the page, depending on gross weight. For example, 1 kit of 10mg Tirzepatide from the USA warehouse is currently $315. 1 kit of 10mg Tirzepatide from the international warehouse is currently $275. Ordering the USA kit would cost $10-30 in shipping. Ordering the international kit would cost $45. This varies only by overall shipment weight, not purely by number of items ordered.

The USA Warehouse is generally much quicker, since the shipment originates within the USA, but pricing is higher per item than the same item in the international warehouse for various reasons. In my experience, for orders to the USA, since domestic reship is available, the major difference is mostly how quickly it gets to you. Some other countries have greater concerns about customs delaying or denying their shipment, shipments to the USA usually don't have issues. Generally, for GLP-1s, Tracy has allowed choosing which warehouse you prefer for originating the shipment, and it's up to you which price you want to pay and which shipping speed you're ok with. For some other items, Tracy requires using the local warehouse and paying that price and shipping if the item is available there.

Hmm. Ok. I’m only looking to order just one tirz kit for now. I’m in the US. I’m price comparing against several vendors, and wanted to include the shipping costs with the product price.

I just ordered 15mg x 10 from Yalin for $275 shipped. So far, they are the cheapest I've seen anywhere.

I just ordered 15mg x 10 from Yalin for $275 shipped. So far, they are the cheapest I've seen anywhere.
Do you have current pricing info from Yalin? Like for all mg’s of Tirz? And whatever their shipping rate(s) are? This is the first I’ve heard of this vendor.

The only supplier I know to offer oral Tesofensine is XCE. I honestly didn't look for suppliers beyond XCE. They have it in the US warehouse, it is pricey so use the 10% off coupon.

My Teso order from XCE is arriving today. Will start tomorrow morning and post how it's going next week.

I want to get Tesofensine 500mcg tablet.. Any suggestions on supplier?
Searched Peppys and looks like XCE is the most common supplier and XCE started offering the product a few months ago. Couldn't find references to other sources.
Maybe post the question on Peppys...

Last edited:

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItzJay
Back