Getting started with hydrating your own peptides

Fiero-Scotty

Registered
Reaction score
Greetings everyone.
I just took my first dose of TIRZEPATIDE 2.5mg today. I’m currently working with Weight Watcher’s clinic, Sequence.
I’m very interested in learning more about ordering TIRZEPATIDE from a maker like QSC and dosing myself. Couple of questions I have:
1. The price lists generally show a “kit’, in this case, 15mg TIRZEPATIDE for 430. How many 15mg doses would one get from this ”kit” as it’s only $120 less than my monthly price with Eli Lilly’s coupon card.
2. Do these vendors need a US prescription before you can order?

Thanks,
scotty

Hi, I haven't bought from QSC only CA. But the "kit" normally 10 vials of the stated amount (15mg vial in your example). So 10x15mg. They don't care about prescriptions. I had a learning curve adding bac water and filling vials, but now with care I get pretty much all out of the bottle, I ended up buying some blunt-tipped long (1.25") needles to pull the rehydrated peptides out of the vials into dosing syringes, without having to turn everything upside down.

Hi, I haven't bought from QSC only CA. But the "kit" normally 10 vials of the stated amount (15mg vial in your example). So 10x15mg. They don't care about prescriptions. I had a learning curve adding bac water and filling vials, but now with care I get pretty much all out of the bottle, I ended up buying some blunt-tipped long (1.25") needles to pull the rehydrated peptides out of the vials into dosing syringes, without having to turn everything upside down.
Thanks asphodel!

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItzJay
Back