GHK-Cu by the gram?

Thank you so much do you know if that’s typical pricing? I see someone left a review that it cost more than they normally find it. It seems cheaper than another place that I saw it.

I have ordered from 3 places. And they all average around 20 bucks. I went with hers because...well...it's her protocol...figured I would follow it 🤣

I have ordered from 3 places. And they all average around 20 bucks. I went with hers because...well...it's her protocol...figured I would follow it 🤣
Oh, I didn’t realize she was selling it. That’s OK then I’ll support that.!! I just ordered. Thank you.

Oh it isn't hers...just where she buys it..she does get an ampoule if her linked is used. She states that on there. I just meant I would use what she uses in her protocol ☺️

More expensive that Anela’s AliExpress link.
I’ve bought from them but after you add shipping it gets rather expensive! Anela’s source is definitely cheaper and I’ve also had some other folks do promotions where I’ve gotten even cheaper!

I would like to give the GHK-Cu + serum concoction a try.

1st question: There are many sources on aliexpress, including Anela's. I was initially frustrated because they never said the qty but I guess that means for 1g if not stated, though 1 review had "I only got 9 instead of 10 vials" which further confused me. It seems like I can get 1g for about $15. Why did someone say the link above for amo which is 30g for $30 (+$60 shipping) = $3/g is more expensive? Unless the amo raw powder is not the same?

2nd question: What are you'all mixing it with? There is a doc on Peppys that says optimal is 1:9 GHK-Cu to HA but as I search for reasonably priced HA creams/serums, none give the amount of HA in them. I was leaning toward the Neutrogena Hydro Boost but wondered if the serum is better than the water gel.

My sister suffers with cellulitis and in chatting with Anela, she recommended slathering it on so I am trying for cost efficiency.

I would like to give the GHK-Cu + serum concoction a try.

1st question: There are many sources on aliexpress, including Anela's. I was initially frustrated because they never said the qty but I guess that means for 1g if not stated, though 1 review had "I only got 9 instead of 10 vials" which further confused me. It seems like I can get 1g for about $15. Why did someone say the link above for amo which is 30g for $30 (+$60 shipping) = $3/g is more expensive? Unless the amo raw powder is not the same?

2nd question: What are you'all mixing it with? There is a doc on Peppys that says optimal is 1:9 GHK-Cu to HA but as I search for reasonably priced HA creams/serums, none give the amount of HA in them. I was leaning toward the Neutrogena Hydro Boost but wondered if the serum is better than the water gel.

My sister suffers with cellulitis and in chatting with Anela, she recommended slathering it on so I am trying for cost efficiency.
Amo is $30 per 1 gram so pretty expensive plus shipping! I learned the hard way. 😩 GYC is doing a GB right now and it is $8/gram but MOQ is like $275. But I just ordered 4 kits

Amo is $30 per 1 gram so pretty expensive plus shipping! I learned the hard way. 😩 GYC is doing a GB right now and it is $8/gram but MOQ is like $275. But I just ordered 4 kits
Yikes! I saw the 30 and missed the /g ! :eek:

Any way you could point me to the GYC GB? 🙏 and 😘
Mind telling me what you are mixing it with?

I’m so glad you missed that because I felt like an idiot when I only got 1 vial instead of 30! lol I mix 1 vial (1gram) in 30ml of The Ordinary serum with hyaluronic acid and B5 to make a 3.3% solution. I’ll DM you an invite to the server and a protocol for mixing if you want to do higher strengths!

I’m so glad you missed that because I felt like an idiot when I only got 1 vial instead of 30! lol I mix 1 vial (1gram) in 30ml of The Ordinary serum with hyaluronic acid and B5 to make a 3.3% solution. I’ll DM you an invite to the server and a protocol for mixing if you want to do higher strengths!
I'd love this too!

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nic246
Back