GHK-Cu by the gram?

I think I bought 10 from her link. And yeah I love it!
How great!! Do you put it on face only or whole body and scalp too? And I assume since it's 1 gram of the powder with 30ml of the ordinary ha + B6 you ended up buying 10 of the ordinary too? Does the mixture have to be refrigerated?

How great!! Do you put it on face only or whole body and scalp too? And I assume since it's 1 gram of the powder with 30ml of the ordinary ha + B6 you ended up buying 10 of the ordinary too? Does the mixture have to be refrigerated?
I actually also mixed 2 vials in 30gm of cerave cream and use that on my arms and legs since not as sensitive as my facial skin. I don’t really put any on my scalp other than just around the top of my forehead where my hair has thinned due to my glp1! And yeah Amazon is actually out of the brand The Ordinary right now. I COULD have contributed to that low inventory. lol I just ordered some generic that I hope will work as well. When not getting cosmetic grade you have to dissolve in a little distilled water. And actually what I got from Aliexpress was supposed to be cosmetic grade and it did not mix well in the serum I mixed last night. So I will probably dissolve the next vial of that also. Anela said it does not have to be refrigerated as long as it’s kept in a cool, dark area.

I actually also mixed 2 vials in 30gm of cerave cream and use that on my arms and legs since not as sensitive as my facial skin. I don’t really put any on my scalp other than just around the top of my forehead where my hair has thinned due to my glp1! And yeah Amazon is actually out of the brand The Ordinary right now. I COULD have contributed to that low inventory. lol I just ordered some generic that I hope will work as well. When not getting cosmetic grade you have to dissolve in a little distilled water. And actually what I got from Aliexpress was supposed to be cosmetic grade and it did not mix well in the serum I mixed last night. So I will probably dissolve the next vial of that also. Anela said it does not have to be refrigerated as long as it’s kept in a cool, dark area.
And there is only one ghk-cu through Anela's link left on AliExpress! Didn't buy and what you've just said is it wasn't cosmetic grade. And you're the one who bought out the ordinary on Amazon? Too funny. Does it turn you blue?

Last edited:
And there is only one ghk-cu through Anela's link left on AliExpress! Didn't buy and what you've just said is it wasn't cosmetic grade. And you're the one who bought out the ordinary on Amazon? Too funny. Does it turn you blue?
Good buy on ghk-cu on GYC group buy right now. $80 for a kit of 10x1gram. Its raw but feel like everything I’ve ordered so far from multiple suppliers has been raw powder

Good buy on ghk-cu on GYC group buy right now. $80 for a kit of 10x1gram. Its raw but feel like everything I’ve ordered so far from multiple suppliers has been raw powder
I feel so dumb but where do I find the gyc group buy? Didn't see it in vendor connections.

I got some GHK-cu from Alibaba for 10 dollars a gram shipped. If you have never ordered from there, the process is a bit weird. It even came with a COA.

I’m so glad you missed that because I felt like an idiot when I only got 1 vial instead of 30! lol I mix 1 vial (1gram) in 30ml of The Ordinary serum with hyaluronic acid and B5 to make a 3.3% solution. I’ll DM you an invite to the server and a protocol for mixing if you want to do higher strengths!
Yep..exactly same mix for me..yayyy

I feel so dumb but where do I find the gyc group buy? Didn't see it in vendor connections.
you can whatsapp Annie, its the best/fastest way to contact her anyway:

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nic246
Back