GHK-CU Skin Renewing Serum

Infinitestarlet

New_Member
Reaction score
I messed up. I'm afraid I just blue myself. In addition to tirz, I plan on stacking with GLOW once I get the rest of my shipment. In the meantime, I wanted to try the skin renewal serum per Anela's protocol. Last night, I mixed a 1 gram ampoule of GHK-CU with Neutrogena hydro boost and let it settle overnight to apply this morning.

When mixing last night, I noticed it was very blue, but disregarded it because I read that people said it was blue but doesn't apply to the face that way. Well, I applied it this morning and noticed a very blue tint to my face. I couldn't figure out what I did wrong until I reread the protocol and realized that the hydro boost I bought was only 14ml and the protocol states to mix it in 30 ml. So after I washed my face, I went to the store to buy another hydro boost and mixed them together. The serum is a lot better, but will wait to apply it tonight.

The lesson here is don't be like infinitestarlet and turn into Tobias Funke.

I messed up. I'm afraid I just blue myself. In addition to tirz, I plan on stacking with GLOW once I get the rest of my shipment. In the meantime, I wanted to try the skin renewal serum per Anela's protocol. Last night, I mixed a 1 gram ampoule of GHK-CU with Neutrogena hydro boost and let it settle overnight to apply this morning.

When mixing last night, I noticed it was very blue, but disregarded it because I read that people said it was blue but doesn't apply to the face that way. Well, I applied it this morning and noticed a very blue tint to my face. I couldn't figure out what I did wrong until I reread the protocol and realized that the hydro boost I bought was only 14ml and the protocol states to mix it in 30 ml. So after I washed my face, I went to the store to buy another hydro boost and mixed them together. The serum is a lot better, but will wait to apply it tonight.

I’ve been sitting on my GHK-Cu cosmetic grade trying to decide what I want to mix it in. I have snap-8 that I’d like to include. I’m particular with commercial products but I use an app called Yuka. I saw others recommending the Neutrogena Hydro Boost water gel as well. It scored en excellent grade on the app. So I’m contemplating buying some. But I’ll remember to get the correct ratios. Thanks for sharing your experience.

I did this recently with my body lotion mix. I was so sure of the number of ampoules I needed to mix it with, but I ended up doubling it on accident. Realized my mistake when I noticed the lotion was a much darker blue than usual. I'm still using it, but I wore a white tank top to bed the other night and ended up getting blue marks all over it 😅

I’ve been sitting on my GHK-Cu cosmetic grade trying to decide what I want to mix it in. I have snap-8 that I’d like to include. I’m particular with commercial products but I use an app called Yuka. I saw others recommending the Neutrogena Hydro Boost water gel as well. It scored en excellent grade on the app. So I’m contemplating buying some. But I’ll remember to get the correct ratios. Thanks for sharing your experience.
Ok, here I can help. What you are looking for is a good, high quality- but not budget intense hyaluronic cream. I use it as an only product in my morning routine. It has clean ingredients, is deeply moisturizing as well as creamy enough in it's consistency to nurture my mature skin till the evening. I like to use one vial of reconstituted GHK-cu, and 1 vial of Snap 8 in the entire 100 g of cream. In my evening routine I use all my other skin products. Have a look at this cream and let me know what you think....

Attachments

• cream.jpg
    cream.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Ok, here I can help.. While relatively new to GLP1, I have been a skin care nerd for years! What you are looking for is a good, high quality- but not budget intense hyaluronic cream. I use it as an only product in my morning routine. It has clean ingredients, is deeply moisturizing as well as creamy enough in it's consistency to nurture my mature skin till the evening. I like to use one vial of reconstituted GHK-cu, and 1 vial of Snap 8 in the entire 100 g of cream. In my evening routine I use all my other skin products. You want to especially make sure not to mix your GHK-cu and Snap 8 routine with very acidic products like Vitamin C, AHA -BHA or with retinol/retinal products. Have a look at this cream and let me know what you think....
Well…that also scored excellent. And great reviews too. Thanks for the recommendation. So I should be able to mix my GHK-Cu and Snap-8 with this and use it in the mornings? I use tallow at bedtime with occasional retinol. But this sounds great for dry skin too.

Ok, here I can help.. While relatively new to GLP1, I have been a skin care nerd for years! What you are looking for is a good, high quality- but not budget intense hyaluronic cream. I use it as an only product in my morning routine. It has clean ingredients, is deeply moisturizing as well as creamy enough in it's consistency to nurture my mature skin till the evening. I like to use one vial of reconstituted GHK-cu, and 1 vial of Snap 8 in the entire 100 g of cream. In my evening routine I use all my other skin products. You want to especially make sure not to mix your GHK-cu and Snap 8 routine with very acidic products like Vitamin C, AHA -BHA or with retinol/retinal products. Have a look at this cream and let me know what you think....
What about using the snail serum? Would that also work? I already have it in the house so easy fix here for me lol

Well…that also scored excellent. And great reviews too. Thanks for the recommendation. So I should be able to mix my GHK-Cu and Snap-8 with this and use it in the mornings? I use tallow at bedtime with occasional retinol. But this sounds great for dry skin too.
Hyaluronic acid is a great moisturizer and your evening routine sounds lovely too..... :)

After you mix it, how do you store it? Do you refrigerate it or is leaving at room temp ok?

I finally found some stuff I'm really liking for the GHK-cu raw serum. There's been some trial and error! On my face, I'm using Cosrx 6 peptide skin booster first, supposedly makes everything put on top of it really absorb well. And I mixed the raw into The Ordinary HA plus B serum, and that's been really nice to use. Another inexpensive HA is by Go Radiance on Amazon. All these products you can find on Amazon. I've even been using the Cosrx skin booster on my body first and then applying ghk-cu raw mixed into cerave. I'm not loving the cerave and am considering buying another bottle of the skin booster and adding powder to it and just using that for my body, then maybe following with an HA body lotion. Also found this serum/cream calculator which is really helpful so I can make different potencies. https://www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com/calculators/batch_size_calculator.aspx

I finally found some stuff I'm really liking for the GHK-cu raw serum. There's been some trial and error! On my face, I'm using Cosrx 6 peptide skin booster first, supposedly makes everything put on top of it really absorb well. And I mixed the raw into The Ordinary HA plus B serum, and that's been really nice to use. Another inexpensive HA is by Go Radiance on Amazon. All these products you can find on Amazon. I've even been using the Cosrx skin booster on my body first and then applying ghk-cu raw mixed into cerave. I'm not loving the cerave and am considering buying another bottle of the skin booster and adding powder to it and just using that for my body, then maybe following with an HA body lotion. Also found this serum/cream calculator which is really helpful so I can make different potencies. https://www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com/calculators/batch_size_calculator.aspx
Thanks, Ming, for sharing your experience. Currently for HA I have a powder that I mixed with distilled water and added Optiphen Plus preservative. Debating on making a fresh batch with the snap 8 and GHK-Cu all as a serum, then apply my moisturizer (I use tallow or a green tea infused jojoba oil). But I’m going to look these items up to check the ingredients. I buy Cerave for my husband but prefer not to use on myself. The other item suggested on this thread was also Cosrx and it has clean ingredients. Thanks again!

Ok, here I can help. What you are looking for is a good, high quality- but not budget intense hyaluronic cream. I use it as an only product in my morning routine. It has clean ingredients, is deeply moisturizing as well as creamy enough in it's consistency to nurture my mature skin till the evening. I like to use one vial of reconstituted GHK-cu, and 1 vial of Snap 8 in the entire 100 g of cream. In my evening routine I use all my other skin products. Have a look at this cream and let me know what you think....
Love that cream, just discovered it myself and have been using it at night after ghk-cu serum. Have you tried their 6 peptide skin booster? I'm using it body/face before ghk-cu serum and cream. Think I'm going to add ghk-cu to the booster itself and forget the body cream.

I love the snail serum!It's a fantastic product.... However, I have no idea of how it reacts to peptides, so I am not mixing it with anything.......

What about using the snail serum? Would that also work? I already have it in the house so easy fix here for me lol
I'm not positive but I sort of recall reading that the snail serum isn't a good fit with GHK-cu, don't remember where I read that.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rundugrun
Back