GHK-CU

LizbethinEdmonds

New_Member
Reaction score
I would like support in my stacking of GHK-CU. I've read the popular peptide books and searched throughout the internet but still have very limited knowledge. I am eager to learn from people who have used it or know where to send me. Looking specifically for subcutaneous injection preparation and usage. However, I heard about people using the lyolized powder purchased from reputable Chinese sources and they make solutions to apply on their scalp, to add to skin care routine and even use it in nasal spray. Are they the same peptide and just prepared it differently? Do they use bacteriostatic or distilled water or acetic acid .06? Use of zinc to help with proper metabolism of the copper?

I am curious about your usage of GHK-CU and would really appreciate an idea of where I could go for more guidance. I am having little luck in my searches.

Currently stacking Tesamorelin, ipramorelin, AOD, CJC, with tirzepatide as recommended by Campbell and Farrahi for weight loss and muscle strengthening and added Bpc157.

I want to manage GHK-CU usage well to avoid liver toxicity. Requested lab test to measure copper level. I would greatly appreciate any help pointing me in the right direction.

Back