GLOW - GHK-Cu 35mg/TB500 10mg/BPC-157 5 mg

LeeBruce

New_Member
Reaction score
Any vendors sell this or similar combination comes in single vail pre mixed to that ratio ?. Its high bread and quite new . Any with Janoshik. ? A few members have been asking me about tissue or skin repair after fat lose or operation's this combination is very popular hence this new product . I have never used a pre mixed combination but it saves a lot of fridge space . Any observations welcome .

The two main peps for recovery tissue repair for injuries are Tb500
BPC-157. Known to be effective for athletes recovering from injuries for years. Also GHK-CU is relatively new but has recently made a name for itself for skin rejuvenation but also used for tissue repair. Two that can be useful are Sermorelin and Tesamorelin.
The first two TB500 and
BPC-157 are the most tested and known to be effective for what you need

I found this combination recommendation here in the forum and took a screenshot. There was no supplier recommendation, but it is available here both separately and as a 5/5 mg combination.

I found this combination recommendation here in the forum and took a screenshot. There was no supplier recommendation, but it is available here both separately and as a 5/5 mg combination.
When looking for the 3. Ghk-cu,TB-500,and BPC-157 it is called glow. Glow from polaris is 10mg Ghk-cu and 5/5 of the other 2

Back