GLP-1 Clinical Trial Tracker

Reaction score
I made a clinical trial tracker for anyone interested in keeping up with the latest research on GLP-1s, and to help new folks determine whether or not they are eligible for an official study before they enter the grey market. I'll update it periodically.

There are currently 225 clinical trials enrolling 658k participants.

The default view is a grid of cards because I'm always on mobile, but if you're on desktop you can change it to a list view. Clicking on a card/list item will give you more study details.

Let me know if you have any questions or feedback.

If you've already gone grey, you may still be eligible for one of the trials listed in my doc. As a general rule they ask that anyone with previous GLP-1 experience abstain for 90 days before starting a trial.

Last edited:
Holy smokes!

I need to learn some more tools.

What did you use to scrape and organize this? Easy to learn?

I just combined a bunch of CSV files, cleaned the data a bit, did some formatting, and uploaded it to Airtable. Airtable is a really dynamic tool that allows you to turn basic spreadsheets into simple apps. I would definitely recommend playing around with it.

This is very comprehensive. Nice work! Thank you for sharing it.

I looked at the various studies that included Retatrutide just to get an idea of what is going on. It was nice to be able to filter the huge list.

Thank you again.

Is there a way to filter based upon typing text? Instead of scrolling through all the different compounds, might be nicer to type what you are looking for in (similar to excel).

Also, there is a typo for Tirzepatide in one of the studies which is causing it to appear twice, once as Tirzepatide and another as Trizepatide. The "ir" is transposed - not a huge deal, just letting you know!

Thanks again for coding this, very helpful!

I made a clinical trial tracker for anyone interested in keeping up with the latest research on GLP-1s, and to help new folks determine whether or not they are eligible for an official study before they enter the grey market. I'll update it periodically.

There are currently 225 clinical trials enrolling 658k participants.

The default view is a grid of cards because I'm always on mobile, but if you're on desktop you can change it to a list view. Clicking on a card/list item will give you more study details.

Let me know if you have any questions or feedback.

Gotta love easily accessible information. Thank you for putting this together :cool: Now I have another resource that I can throw at the newbies.

Is there a way to filter based upon typing text?

Yes. It's not super obvious but where it says find an option you can actually type whatever you want. No need to scroll.

Also, there is a typo for Tirzepatide in one of the studies which is causing it to appear twice, once as Tirzepatide and another as Trizepatide. The "ir" is transposed - not a huge deal, just letting you know!

Thanks for pointing that out. 90% of the work that went into putting this together was trying to eliminate errors and inconsistencies like that. Study authors can put whatever they want in those fields and apparently they aren't using spell check. There is also no agreement about whether or not Diabetes should be spelled: Diabetes, Type 2 or Type 2 Diabetes or Diabetes (Type 2). Every variation you can imagine. Worst part of putting this together for sure.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241016-084650.png
    Screenshot_20241016-084650.png
    255.6 KB · Views: 3
Back