Good QSC Order/Delivery/Product

touringsedan

New_Member
Reaction score
Since I already posted one experience with another vendor that was poor, I should at least report a good one.

My first order with QSC was the Tirzepatide 30mg Oct Promo.

Followed the directions either with the price list or around it.

Ordered on Thursday Oct. 10 via WhatsApp, Received confirmed price and Bank Transfer details as that is what I requested an hour later.

Made immediate payment and posted a screenshot of the completed wire details from my bank.

Received all ok a couple hours later.

I patiently waited until Oct 21st to request a tracking number and it was provided within an hour.

Package arrived on Oct. 23rd.

Great packaging. Vials/caps/contents in excellent condition.

Is this the ones with the brown tops? I was looking to see if theres any group testing for this

Is this the ones with the brown tops? I was looking to see if theres any group testing for this
There will be a QSC funded volunteer test. I’ve been watching for them to ask for volunteers in their pepchat forum to see if I can send in my product. Personally, I’ll feel good about the product once those test results are out. Are you wanting to test it independently from that too?

There will be a QSC funded volunteer test. I’ve been watching for them to ask for volunteers in their pepchat forum to see if I can send in my product. Personally, I’ll feel good about the product once those test results are out. Are you wanting to test it independently from that too?
If people are interested i'd be willing to split a test for this

Since I already posted one experience with another vendor that was poor, I should at least report a good one.

My first order with QSC was the Tirzepatide 30mg Oct Promo.

Followed the directions either with the price list or around it.

Ordered on Thursday Oct. 10 via WhatsApp, Received confirmed price and Bank Transfer details as that is what I requested an hour later.

Made immediate payment and posted a screenshot of the completed wire details from my bank.

Received all ok a couple hours later.

I patiently waited until Oct 21st to request a tracking number and it was provided within an hour.

Package arrived on Oct. 23rd.

Great packaging. Vials/caps/contents in excellent condition.
I'll give a complete opposite experience. Ordered within 10 minutes of the t30 opening. It's the 24th with no tracking and they said it doesn't exist yet. Have been told that they have no more t30 and will need to wait.

To reiterate, I ordered within the first 10 minutes. I've seen people who ordered that night get theirs already.

I'll give a complete opposite experience. Ordered within 10 minutes of the t30 opening. It's the 24th with no tracking and they said it doesn't exist yet. Have been told that they have no more t30 and will need to wait.

To reiterate, I ordered within the first 10 minutes. I've seen people who ordered that night get theirs already.
Did you use wire transfer?

Back