Great Supplier-highly recommend. Purchased 8 times and each batch tested excellent by MZBiolabs

Why guys, I was surprised to find my favorite supplier on this forum. Just have to say, I almost exclusively order from Rachel now. She’s quick to get back with you and the ordering process is easy. Prices are some of the best iv seen. Packaging is top notch and incredibly discreet. And the products have been great quality. I really wouldn’t use anyone else. https://t.me/chinahgh

Why guys, I was surprised to find my favorite supplier on this forum. Just have to say, I almost exclusively order from Rachel now. She’s quick to get back with you and the ordering process is easy. Prices are some of the best iv seen. Packaging is top notch and incredibly discreet. And the products have been great quality. I really wouldn’t use anyone else. https://t.me/chinahgh
Hey there IronPrince312,
Good to see ya. It's been a minute. Where you been? Spread that sage wisdom bro

10/10,stars
Have been ordering here for awhile.
Quality is good to go everytime. A handful of my friends have sent in for lab reports and it all came back good. Blood work also checks out.
Customer service is absolutely incredible, fast shipping, and quality product.
Thank you Rachel

10/10,stars
Have been ordering here for awhile.
Quality is good to go everytime. A handful of my friends have sent in for lab reports and it all came back good. Blood work also checks out.
Customer service is absolutely incredible, fast shipping, and quality product.
Thank you Rachel
thank you for feedback friend

This supplier has been really great to work with. Rachel from Hebei Lianfu WhatsApp # 86 131 1152 3023. Invoices through Alibaba which is very convenient for people new to this kind of buying experience. Prices are reasonable for the excellent quality and professionalism. Pretty quick and reliable shipment from China. She's a straight shooter and not to flowery. I paid $260/box for 10mg Tirz. I know Hebei Lianfu sells semaglutide and other peptides as well. Been around for several years which I like also.
Rachel is the best seller 👍🏽 very attentive

This supplier has been really great to work with. Rachel from Hebei Lianfu WhatsApp # 86 131 1152 3023. Invoices through Alibaba which is very convenient for people new to this kind of buying experience. Prices are reasonable for the excellent quality and professionalism. Pretty quick and reliable shipment from China. She's a straight shooter and not to flowery. I paid $260/box for 10mg Tirz. I know Hebei Lianfu sells semaglutide and other peptides as well. Been around for several years which I like als

This supplier has been really great to work with. Rachel from Hebei Lianfu WhatsApp # 86 131 1152 3023. Invoices through Alibaba which is very convenient for people new to this kind of buying experience. Prices are reasonable for the excellent quality and professionalism. Pretty quick and reliable shipment from China. She's a straight shooter and not to flowery. I paid $260/box for 10mg Tirz. I know Hebei Lianfu sells semaglutide and other peptides as well. Been around for several years which I like also.
Rachel from Hebei Lianfu is by far the best supplier if you’re looking for quality products in bulk. She’s very easy to communicate with and makes the whole payment process smooth and easy. Everything i received was packaged beautifully. Definitely sticking with her company from now on. Please reach out to her if you have any questions. She has it covered. 5⭐️ Rating
Rachel’s Contact Info:
Telegram:+86 151 3118 3010

All this promoting "Rachel" (who still hasn't bothered to follow the proper steps to be recognized as a vendor BTW) by people who just signed up is pretty suspicious.

Seriously, if this tactic is the only way for a Chinese rep to get business then that's pretty sad. Good reps earn their reputation organically by selling good products at a good price and getting genuine positive feedback, not all these phony glowing reviews.

I've only blacklisted one vendor since starting this forum, but if this keeps up, Hebei Lianfu will be the next one.

Rachel from Hebei Lianfu is by far the best supplier if you’re looking for quality products in bulk. She’s very easy to communicate with and makes the whole payment process smooth and easy. Everything i received was packaged beautifully. Definitely sticking with her company from now on. Please reach out to her if you have any questions. She has it covered. 5⭐️ Rating
Rachel’s Contact Info:
Telegram:+86 151 3118 3010
Thanks, Brownguy. I'll just trust your unbiased opinion without question. Placing huge bulk order now.
Thanks for all the well reasoned input you've provided since creating your account two long hours ago. (Feel free to pat yourself on your back for a job well done. And, pat Rachel's back while your at it.)

This is just to f***ing saad, the little people trying every thing possible 😔😔
Agree. They have some nerve to create these bogus accounts and post this kind of drivel to influence our purchases.
What's next, divide a country and influence elections!? Pffft! C'MON, ain't gonna happen.

I found this forum awhile ago while looking for a replacement for xce. I started my journey with sema. I am down 38lbs. I placed an order for cagrisema blend from Rachel on 4/26 and received it on 5/6. I will try it when my sema runs out. I can't yet vouch for the product but the vendor is legit. Good communication and fast shipping.

Unfortunately, I sent the money and did not receive the goods. I also think it's a big scam, unfortunately
may i know u? and order details??
sure no scam, we'd like to figure things out and clear!
first, let me know who r u and ur order details ,thank you

I sent the money on 22.04 (over $800). You say you didn't receive it. I don't have the money in my account. So either it's a technical error that never happened to me or you're lying. I ordered a lot of times from China and never did the money transfer take so long, 10 days max.

Back