Great Supplier-highly recommend. Purchased 8 times and each batch tested excellent by MZBiolabs

I sent the money on 22.04 (over $800). You say you didn't receive it. I don't have the money in my account. So either it's a technical error that never happened to me or you're lying. I ordered a lot of times from China and never did the money transfer take so long, 10 days max.
sorry for the inconvneince,bank transfer did some troubles , and can you update me the send's name and let me ask boss check again..

that is why i advice alibaba payment , first clear and fast second trade assurance for u all
will check again
and sorry for the inconveniece we will fix it for sure
second, to prove we r legit, welcome to keep updating here

Last edited:
Hello again. Update. I have received the entire order. Unfortunately, the problem was really on the bank's side. I apologize to Rachel for her hasty opinion. I highly recommend this seller, very good quality goods. Have a great day everyone!

thank you for undating friend
Hello again. Update. I have received the entire order. Unfortunately, the problem was really on the bank's side. I apologize to Rachel for her hasty opinion. I highly recommend this seller, very good quality goods. Have a great day everyon

All this promoting "Rachel" (who still hasn't bothered to follow the proper steps to be recognized as a vendor BTW) by people who just signed up is pretty suspicious.

Seriously, if this tactic is the only way for a Chinese rep to get business then that's pretty sad. Good reps earn their reputation organically by selling good products at a good price and getting genuine positive feedback, not all these phony glowing reviews.

I've only blacklisted one vendor since starting this forum, but if this keeps up, Hebei Lianfu will be the next one.
So glad you said this! I was just thinking about messaging you to ask if this seemed suspicious to you! Was waiting until I finished reading all the posts in this thread!

I'm new here, and it seems like there are a TON of new members, whose only posts are in support of a Chinese company, lol

Not suspicious at all 🙄🙄🙄

All this promoting "Rachel" (who still hasn't bothered to follow the proper steps to be recognized as a vendor BTW) by people who just signed up is pretty suspicious.

Seriously, if this tactic is the only way for a Chinese rep to get business then that's pretty sad. Good reps earn their reputation organically by selling good products at a good price and getting genuine positive feedback, not all these phony glowing reviews.

I've only blacklisted one vendor since starting this forum, but if this keeps up, Hebei Lianfu will be the next one.
@ZippityDoDah. The amount of time you need to devote to policing this spam must be excessive.
Other than "reporting" a post, is there a way of restricting posts by new members to a single forum (like Introduce Yourself) for a time?
Or of downvoting /discrediting their posts by users clicks?

@ZippityDoDah. The amount of time you need to devote to policing this spam must be excessive.
Other than "reporting" a post, is there a way of restricting posts by new members to a single forum (like Introduce Yourself) for a time?
Or of downvoting /discrediting their posts by users clicks?
For now whatever the spam prevention algorithms or I can't catch, reporting is best. I will likely eventually change the posting abilities of new users once the forum has grown more, but for the time being I'd rather let it be a bit of a free-for-all which also serves as an easy way to identify shitty vendors lol.

Works for me!
I was fairly certain that you had a strategy at work here although
these spamming vendors do annoy me enough to make comment!

Is the product good from this vendor? I'm looking for TZ and just started getting into all the related forums and it can be so overwhelming! Keeping everyone straight and comparing tests and looking for some place people have had good experiences with, especially since some will say one place is good and others will say the same place is bad

Is the product good from this vendor? I'm looking for TZ and just started getting into all the related forums and it can be so overwhelming! Keeping everyone straight and comparing tests and looking for some place people have had good experiences with, especially since some will say one place is good and others will say the same place is bad
please feel free to contact us, trade assurance offered

I am currently testing several products from this supplier and everything works. Greetings from Germany👍

@ashleybaby_26 an upcoming sale at Aminos-Research, a single-vial in the US may provide a simpler option for you. Here are some details about it that I just posted in the Public Square:

Additionally, I researched 20+ US peptide vendors for Price and Quality then compiled the results in a spreadsheet. If you would like to have it please DM me.
Dennis

Back