GROUP BUY BEGINS - ANGEL SHANGHAI'S FIRST! 3 DAYS ONLY

Does everyone use their real/main email address to order things like this? Sorry if that's a dumb question... I'd like to get in on this buy, but want to use PayPal to pay. Does the email address on my PayPal need to match the email I sent the request from?

Does any of that matter because I have to email her my real name and shipping address anyway?

I assume it's fine, but I can also be naive and want to make sure I'm not doing something I shouldn't be doing.

I
Does everyone use their real/main email address to order things like this? Sorry if that's a dumb question... I'd like to get in on this buy, but want to use PayPal to pay. Does the email address on my PayPal need to match the email I sent the request from?

Does any of that matter because I have to email her my real name and shipping address anyway?

I assume it's fine, but I can also be naive and want to make sure I'm not doing something I shouldn't be doing.
I took the plunge with this one and I learned how to use cryptocurrency to do it because that’s what made me feel most comfortable. But I did just use my regular email and hopefully won’t regret that. So far, so good. Tuk responded quickly and I have a tracking number.

But don’t just buy out of FOMO. Make sure you have done your research if you have never reconstituted before and that you feel comfortable with who you’re buying from. I first bought research peptides through a trusted domestic source which is more expensive than CN vendors but still a lot less than compounding pharmacies. @dionysos has helpful vendor spreadsheets in his profile to help get you started.

I

I took the plunge with this one and I learned how to use cryptocurrency to do it because that’s what made me feel most comfortable. But I did just use my regular email and hopefully won’t regret that. So far, so good. Tuk responded quickly and I have a tracking number.

But don’t just buy out of FOMO. Make sure you have done your research if you have never reconstituted before and that you feel comfortable with who you’re buying from. I first bought research peptides through a trusted domestic source which is more expensive than CN vendors but still a lot less than compounding pharmacies. @dionysos has helpful vendor spreadsheets in his profile to help get you started.
Thank you! I'm still a little scared of crypto (it's a personal hang up). 😅 I did pull the trigger on this GB - do you really already have a tracking number? I haven't received one yet.....

It wasn't so much out of FOMO of GB itself, as I've definitely seen plenty of GBs come and go in the short month and a half I've been here, but more out of concern that compounding will be going away (with EL's announcement of vials). I had to take the plunge sometime, so I figured, why not now when PayPal is so easy. Plus, with the impending hospira bac water scarcity, I dunno. I took it as kismet. 🙂

Will you be sending one of your ASC vials for testing to verify for yourself? Do most people trust the COAs that the sellers provide, or is it pretty much common practice that everyone here sends one of their own vials for additional testing?

BIG agree on @dionysos spreadsheet links. I think I looked at them every day for the first two weeks I joined, and I still reference several times a week. QAlligator is one of this forum's best assets, for certain.

Last edited:
Thank you! I'm still a little scared of crypto (it's a personal hang up). 😅 I did pull the trigger on this GB - do you really already have a tracking number? I haven't received one yet.....

It wasn't so much out of FOMO br GB itself, as I've definitely seen plenty of GBs come and go in the short month and a half I've been here, but more out of concern that compounding will be going away (with EL's announcement of vials). I had to take the plunge sometime, so I figured, why not now when PayPal is so easy. Plus, with the impending hospira bac water scarcity, I dunno. I took it as kismet. 🙂

Will you be sending one of your ASC vials for testing to verify for yourself? Do most people trust the COAs that the sellers provide, or is it pretty much common practice that everyone here sends one of their own vials for additional testing?

BIG agree on @dionysos spreadsheet links. I think I looked at them every day for the first two weeks I joined, and I still reference several times a week. QAlligator is one of this forum's best assets, for certain.
They are NOT BIG anymore I've have you know, Snail! Ha-rumph!

Oh, you said BEST assets. I'm SORRY I misread that as BIG ASSets 😟

It wasn't so much out of FOMO of GB itself, as I've definitely seen plenty of GBs come and go in the short month and a half I've been here, but more out of concern that compounding will be going away (with EL's announcement of vials). I had to take the plunge sometime, so I figured, why not now when PayPal is so easy. Plus, with the impending hospira bac water scarcity, I dunno. I took it as kismet. 🙂

One of the reasons I did this GB was because they were providing COAs up front. That being said, I don’t know enough about the whole testing process to know whether that’s enough. I am still working my way through my compounded supply as I learn more.

The remarkable thing about this first GB is that there WERE COAs PROVIDED UPFRONT!

However, Prudence is always best Nurse.

Could there be an issue with a product despite the COA?
Well yes, there could be because there are humans involved.

There could be accidental error or there could be deliberate fraud.
No one can guarantee otherwise.

The fraud likely to be performed by peptide vendors is underdosing because it increases profits. The relevant COA give us some assuranxe that isn't the case. The body of evidence provide by HISTORICAL COAs is better! One can readily see consistent underdosing by a vendor.

More rare, and more positive, is consistent full and overfull peptide weight shown by historical COAs. This tells us two things: a) the Vendor knows people are watching product quality, and, b) the vendor is willing to sacrifice profit for better quality product because he knows it will yield more purchases.

This is called Teaching The Elephants To Dance.
And there is good evidence they are learning their steps Nurse!

Last edited:
relevant COA give us some assuranxe that isn't the case. The body of evidence provide by HISTORICAL COAs
but there is still the question, if they send out kits from the same batch as that one shown on the COAs
What we need right now from this vendor is independent 3rd party tests

3rd party test
How about users here who participated in this GB?
Don't you want guys put $ together to send a vial for test? Can be domestic lab only - peptidetest.com no need sending to Czechia thru customs and high shipping fees + long waiting time

So I have a mess. If this isn't allowed, I am sorry, and you can delete it. I decided to pull the trigger and switch to peps from compounding and pulled the trigger with this group buy last week. Based on shipping times, I went through with one last vial from compounding to hold me over. Unfortunately, I made a mistake and requested my regular 90-day supply instead of one vial and got hit with a $1000 charge and 90 more days from compounding. If anyone is interested in half of a T-30 kit when it arrives send me a message. I don't want this much sitting around and I kind of need the money now that I got hit with another 1k. I'll test it with a shot as soon as it comes in and report how it's working. US ship only.

I didn't participate in their GB, also they didn't offer reimbursement for the test like some others vendors do, for example GYC
I really need to see the 3rd party test to vote for them as 100% trusted
I believe they offered to reimburse if below 99% purity, but yeah, still a hefty upfront cost. I may have jumped the gun on this one but fingers crossed 🤞

3rd party test
How about users here who participated in this GB?
Don't you want guys put $ together to send a vial for test? Can be domestic lab only - peptidetest.com no need sending to Czechia thru customs and high shipping fees + long waiting time
I would pitch in for that. Am I correct in assuming that most of the CN vendors don’t provide lot numbers. I have been curious about how one would know it’s fro same batch. I think I saw earlier up thread that people were receiving shipments from different locales.

I believe they offered to reimburse if below 99% purity, but yeah, still a hefty upfront cost. I may have jumped the gun on this one but fingers crossed 🤞
but they didn't promise to pay for the test is it?
test $400 + shipping is a lot of $

I would pitch in for that. Am I correct in assuming that most of the CN vendors don’t provide lot numbers. I have been curious about how one would know it’s fro same batch. I think I saw earlier up thread that people were receiving shipments from different locales.
if under GB its supposed to be all from the same batch

Back