Group buy posted testing... Yikes

Mikezig12

Reaction score
Just saw that another group buy just purchased and had there stuff tested. 8 of 11 tested were under dose, 2 were good, and 1 didn't have any peptide in it at all!! They used henan for the group buy:( I have a box from them I haven't tried yet.. Ugh

I reached out to Cora as I recently got a box of 15 Tirz. She said just test it. No way to know unless I send it out and there are no lot numbers on any of their vials.

I reached out to Cora as I recently got a box of 15 Tirz. She said just test it. No way to know unless I send it out and there are no lot numbers on any of their vials.
Yeah that's about par for the course. Unless you personally tested your vial, they are very unlikely to take responsibility. At this point I just assume I need to use more of whatever I bought from them to get the doses I'm shooting for and I won't order again.

That why I miss X. Everything was overdosed!!
Not really, that was only a recent trend that started late last year. Before that they were all over the map like everyone else, they just figured out how to adjust and become more accurate and consistent.

Ultimately, under-filling really isn't a big deal as long as people are calculating dosages based on what tests show to be the actual mass. And honestly depending on the price, the cost per milligram difference doesn't always make under-filled vials a bad deal.

Zip I was thinking the same thing... I mean, if you take in consideration how much some people are paying for this stuff, if I spend 150 bucks and my vials are 9mg instead of 10... I can't logically complain. The only issue I have is.. im now sitting here with 4 boxes (40 vials) of sema, each box of 10 from a different vendor. Without spending a fortune on testing, how should I calculate? Lol.. should I play it safe and assume they are near 100 percent pure? Or would I be better off adding 25 percent to each dose and risk overshooting a little?

Zip I was thinking the same thing... I mean, if you take in consideration how much some people are paying for this stuff, if I spend 150 bucks and my vials are 9mg instead of 10... I can't logically complain. The only issue I have is.. im now sitting here with 4 boxes (40 vials) of sema, each box of 10 from a different vendor. Without spending a fortune on testing, how should I calculate? Lol.. should I play it safe and assume they are near 100 percent pure? Or would I be better off adding 25 percent to each dose and risk overshooting a little?
That is a really good question!!!! Though consistency should be our primary concern.

IMHO the best bet is to assume they're as advertised and calculate based on that. With SG having such tiny doses I'd probably prefer to err on the under-dosed side rather than have my gut hate me for several days lol. Then you can adjust based on feels if you think it's needed.

I moved from Sema to Tirz two months ago, and, I have an issue obtaining adequate appetite suppression.
The question I have now is: was the "overfull" discomfort after every meal an unwanted "side effect" of Sema?
Or was it the desired "main effect" of Sema?
Inquiring Research Alligators want to know! 🐊

It may be that "overfull" discomfort, or the threat of it, was a necessary disincentive for me.

Last edited:
Zip 我也是这么想的……我的意思是,如果你考虑一下有些人为发展中国家付出了多少,如果我花 150 美元,我的药瓶是 9 毫克而不是 10 毫克……我没有法从逻辑上抱怨。我的问题是……我现在坐在这里,手里拿了 4 盒(40 瓶)的塞马,每盒 10 瓶来自不同的供应商。如果花大笔钱进行测试,我该如何计算?……我应该妥善安排,假设它们接近 100% 纯净水?或者我最好在每剂中添加 25%,冒着过量的风险?
oh my god,I am sorry for what you have done, dear. There are some suppliers in China who are opportunistic to cheat money, but not every Chinese supplier is like this. I believe there will also be thugs and lazy people in your community who do nothing every day. Therefore, as a conscientious Chinese, I apologize to you! I am a sales representative from SRY Laboratory. Recently, I checked into the MC forum and mainly sell peptides and steroids. Our products have third-party testing reports, and we regularly conduct blind tests on them. I cannot guarantee that the content in every small bottle will be the same as the testing report. However, if it is not possible to be particularly bad, there is no perfect thing in the world. If something unexpected happens, I will take responsibility for our mistakes. I will send you new products or give you some products when you make your next purchase. Business is for negotiation, right! If you choose to believe me, can you add me WhatsApp:+86 15377776395 Telegram: peptidegeorge. Being able to help you will make me very happy!Thank you,friend!

Attachments

• semaglutide.jpg
    semaglutide.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 47
I moved from Sema to Tirz two months ago, and, I have an issue obtaining adequate appetite suppression.
The question I have now is: was the "overfull" discomfort after every meal an unwanted "side effect" of Sema?
Or was it the desired "main effect" of Sema?
Inquiring Research Alligators want to know! 🐊

It may be that "overfull" discomfort, or the threat of it, was a necessary disincentive for me.
After some time on Tirz I no longer feel complete appetite suppression but continue to lose weight anyway. A couple days before Im due to inject I start to feel more like my PT (pre-Tirz) self and its a good reminder it is working.

Back